Brave vs. Firefox
by Zax - January 17, 2020 at 07:27 PM
On mobile I can recommend "Bromite", it's based on Chromium and comes with working adblock. Also 100% open source. Really nice - and compared to brave it works when it comes to blocking ads.
Chrome or Chromium , never used anything else
Some people sound really excited when speaking about how good Brave browser is. But the truth is that if you overload it with more extensions it would perform worse than Mozilla.
(February 10, 2020 at 04:19 PM)Umbrella Wrote: Chrome or Chromium , never used anything else

try putting your chrome behind a proxy to see how many "extra" requests it makes, its quite chatty
I mainly use Firefox. Never tried Brave but willing to give it a shot.
Haven't heard of Brave browser before but will switch if better than alternatives
I use Brave but I'm thinking about switching.
firefox is og no fingerprinting eiter
(February 09, 2020 at 01:32 PM)GuArDiAn55 Wrote: found on Reddit; https://www.reddit.com/r/BATProject/comm...ser_users/
brave dev guy says;
They collect data anonymously. Should we believe it? :d
So does 99% of the online services you use... probably
Tried to install Brave and boy did it take a while to install, because it was putting a lot of crap onto my system,,, no way do I trust these guys more than I trust the Mozilla devs, so off it goes *yoink* and back to Firefox
yea just gonna stick with Firefox here incase this is doing something funky..
Definately firefox for me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Brave crypto redirects geshem 9 374 June 24, 2020 at 03:20 PM
Last Post: Ashfanino
SHA1 Shutting down for FireFox and other browsers! Asik 6 1,581 May 18, 2017 at 09:53 AM
Last Post: sdfxcvert