BrandNewTube Database - Leaked, Download!
by thrax - October 10, 2020 at 02:55 PM
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the BrandNewTube Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
On the 10th of October 2020 the online video streaming platform BrandNewTube was breached by myself as described in the Contents, all 114k users from the website were leaked and had their information exposed here.

Compromised data: Usernames, Email Addresses, IP Addresses, Passwords, First Names, Last Names, Genders, Website Activity, Age, Physical Address Information, Phone Numbers, 2 Factor Secret

ContentsSpoiler
This download consists of 1 .SQL file, this dump's passwords are hashed using SHA-1 and you will find the data schema below.  The .7z File's MD5 Hash is 4846582FC309CA7BE12114AECCB8C9DC. Total record count of 114463.
Due to popular demand, here's how I did it:

1) I exploited an LFI in ajax.php which allowed me to grab an administrator email address using their username.

2) I requested a password reset, and due to shitty entropy, you can brute force the code from 111 to 999 (I had a Python script wrote for me that did this)

3) With access to the administrator account, I edited the FFMPEG directory on the admin panel in order to drop a shell on the server.

And, last but not least, while the admins took 7 hours to delete my shell and declared a smug victory, I still had access to their administrator account, after stating that they had fixed the vulnerability and that all was safe.
Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Aren't you the guy that promised to share the vuln? >:(
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: > User was warned repeatedly not to spam appeals. He proceeds to continue attempting to harass users and staff. Overall toxic member of the community.
(October 10, 2020 at 02:56 PM)thekilob Wrote: Aren't you the guy that promised to share the vuln? >:(

Oops, sorry. I'll PM you it now.
Could you please share the exact date this was dumped? Thx Smile
Ban Reason: > User was warned repeatedly not to spam appeals. He proceeds to continue attempting to harass users and staff. Overall toxic member of the community.
(October 10, 2020 at 05:17 PM)thekilob Wrote: Could you please share the exact date this was dumped? Thx Smile

It was dumped today a couple hours ago.
(October 10, 2020 at 05:24 PM)anthraxsec Wrote:
(October 10, 2020 at 05:17 PM)thekilob Wrote: Could you please share the exact date this was dumped? Thx Smile

https://www.facebook.com/Evan0n?ref=pb
(October 10, 2020 at 06:36 PM)anthraxsecisgay Wrote:
(October 10, 2020 at 05:24 PM)anthraxsec Wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/Evan0n?ref=pb

It appears that I have a fan.

Good evening, how do you do?
Good Job. thanks..............
Ban Reason: Continues leeching / spamming after being warned.
Oi cunt face, why you trying to cover for pedos? Fucking sicko.
(October 10, 2020 at 10:20 PM)fuckyoucuntface Wrote: Oi cunt face, why you trying to cover for pedos? Fucking sicko.

ok conspiracy theorist go tell me when the rain is gonna kill me
(October 10, 2020 at 10:20 PM)fuckyoucuntface Wrote: Oi cunt face, why you trying to cover for pedos? Fucking sicko.

That is his facebook. That's what happens.
(October 10, 2020 at 10:29 PM)anthraxsecisgay Wrote:

That is his facebook. That's what happens.

it isn't lol, why do you think it is? do whatever you want to that guy, it won't effect me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Vakinha Database - Leaked, Download! ShinyHunters 77 23,643 5 minutes ago
Last Post: najort
MySpace Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 266 92,651 1 hour ago
Last Post: Gorgojos
000Webhost Database - Leaked, Download! Loki 517 137,179 2 hours ago
Last Post: Akinori