Boruto going back in time.
by dizzainera - October 31, 2019 at 10:02 PM
Some people criticize it mainly with the following argument "it sucks so bad that they had to go back". In my opinion it's a nice change of pace I like seeing the old characters again in a new storyline but that doesn't mean I don't like the new one's from Boruto. What do you think?
It might be interesting of Boruto wasn't ruining all of the characters from Naruto. I know he has to do it for the sake of his story but I just can't watch it.
The last couple episodes were pretty interesting imo. Excited to see where it goes.
I think its nice arc, also the teleporting "place" looked as it had many moving "elevators" that can mean there are more "realities"
i dont watch boruto just naruto/shippuden, my friends have just told me about this, they say its a big fanservice haha
I'm giving a chance to this arc. I was a bit puzzled in the beginning but the last episode was interesting
my friends have just told me about this, they say its a big fanservice  At

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Boruto is an abomination. Change my mind manliestofmen 0 13 December 04, 2021 at 11:21 PM
Last Post: manliestofmen
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations mamafi 22 1,489 December 01, 2021 at 01:50 AM
Last Post: JabberDude
**SPOILER ALERT** (For Naruto Fans and Boruto Fans who have not seen ep 218) adamhlozek 6 438 October 06, 2021 at 10:32 PM
Last Post: Phonixz