Blacklisted Iphones
by DjHiggsWorld - June 09, 2020 at 11:49 AM
i Have a 11 plis and and 7 plus but they are blacklisted
How did you obtain them?

Are they carrier blacklisted?
If they are blacklisted there is nothing you can do. Scrap them for parts pretty much lol
You can unlock them but I don't think anyone would want to take that risk for you.
unlocked and cleared em, all lol had trouble switching to open carrier on one
i am not sure what you mean by blacklisted. What does that entail exa
send me the imes. they can be unlocked
macpromoworld are you available to remove iCloud lock?
Only one I can't get unlocked is the sprint iPhone 11
Here we are probably talking about blocking phones in icloud. They are either stolen, or the guy got caught by fraudsters who stole his icloud accounts and blocked all linked devices) Nor as not unlockable unfortunately if there is no access to icloud. The phone turned into a brick)))
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: https://raidforums.com/misc.php?action=help&hid=8 Rule 15
Wait for another iCloud bypass, there has already been 3 in recent years
(June 09, 2020 at 11:49 AM)DjHiggsWorld Wrote: i Have a 11 plis and and 7 plus but they are blacklisted

You could sell those off on eBay or depending on the carrier, you can search for Blacklist removal services *insert carrier here* on eBay to try to get it fixed. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
what are the disadvantages of using iPhones JohnEmeka 15 845 October 14, 2020 at 08:49 PM
Last Post: sacredthoughts
Are the lastest Iphones even worth the price? Veknnnnns 6 750 September 11, 2020 at 11:42 AM
Last Post: Sem
Are cheap iphones even a option or are androids my only option? Veknnnnns 4 665 December 19, 2019 at 10:27 AM
Last Post: cheees