BlackSpigotMC Database - Leaked, Download!
by Troy Hunt - September 04, 2019 at 02:52 PM
Game 
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the BlackSpigotMC Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

[Image: RF_nJ6f.png]

|Notes|
In July 2019, the hacking website BlackSpigotMC suffered a data breach. The XenForo forum based site was allegedly compromised by a rival hacking website and resulted in 8.5GB of data being leaked including the database and website itself. The exposed data included 140k unique email addresses, usernames, IP addresses, genders, geographic locations and passwords stored as bcrypt hashes.

Compromised data: Device information, Email addresses, Genders, Geographic locations, IP addresses, Passwords, Usernames, Private Messages

ContentsSpoiler
Keep in mind this breach's password hashing algorithm is Bcrypt, the data provided is all in full SQL format and the files all compressed. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is 72B79C5DE58F342440A03B9CE2979BC1. Total record count of 140029.
Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Moved to Official
looking good looking good thanks for this.
que ondaaaaaa bro muchas gracias por eso vamos a darleeee
Thank, but i thogt that xenforo stored pws on it own server?
hmm yes I dont see hashes of pw
(September 05, 2019 at 05:12 PM)SlavCon Wrote: Thank, but i thogt that xenforo stored pws on it own server?
hmm yes I dont see hashes of pw

hashes are in `xf_user_authenticate`. 
you'll need to cross check the user_id column there with the user_id column in `xf_user` table
Great db leak! What is the hash type?
(October 09, 2019 at 09:13 PM)Scary Wrote: Great db leak! What is the hash type?
bcrypt
thanks for sharing this awesome db
Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
thanks for sharing
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Dubsmash Database - Leaked, Download! ALI INFO 48 10,001 1 hour ago
Last Post: LordPopcwrn
Void.TO Database - Leaked, Download! [Exclusive] Omnipotent 111 14,048 7 hours ago
Last Post: tuganed
Habbo.st Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 31 9,977 9 hours ago
Last Post: Gamertjeh