Bitmax BTMX Database - Leaked, Download!
by Omnipotent - July 22, 2020 at 12:17 AM
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the Bitmax Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
In November 2018, Bitmax.io the native trading platform for BTMX suffered a data breach in which 160,106 of its users had their private information breached. Read more in the contents.

Compromised data: First Names, Last Names, Email Addresses, IP Addresses, Verification & Security Logs, ID/Passport Identification Numbers, Geographical Locations

ContentsSpoiler
This download consists of 1 .SQL file, this file contains multiple tables such as the user table and account verification table where users would provide ID proof to verify their accounts. It also contains a security log table which contains logins and transactions. Furthermore passwords seem to be hashed using Argon2d. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is 7DD9730153CF5796FB3CB24D9302A6AD. Total record count of 160106.
Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.
Note: Originally leaked by @GnosticPlayers1

oh shit okay this is actually useful
this has me salivating.
i have bought it , was there ID or passport also availiable because usually users upload there passports and id to get verified on that playform
(July 22, 2020 at 09:06 AM)ayyan100 Wrote: i have bought it ,  was there  ID  or passport also availiable  because usually users upload there passports and id to get verified on that playform

No, otherwise I would have stated it in the thread.
It only contains the ID numbers for the passports e.t.c
when was this bitmax db got leaked? and does this contain DL numbers?
Thank you for sharing! Have fun playing

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Dubsmash Database - Leaked, Download! ALI INFO 116 34,957 9 minutes ago
Last Post: amex
SweClockers Database - Leaked, Download! Zuvma 4 2,150 16 minutes ago
Last Post: Denseapa
Wattpad Database - Leaked, Download! jacka113 111 20,765 58 minutes ago
Last Post: vocamvn