Bitcoin Transaction Streamline
by Logogo - April 28, 2021 at 07:57 AM
How should I go on buying the bitcoin, should I purchase from P2P platform or from exchanges. ?? Or anyone of you can reach me out for deal...

Which wallet to use for less transaction fee??? As I have lost too much money while transferring from wallet to wallet or to the platforms.
What could be the best way to overcome this problem..
(April 28, 2021 at 07:57 AM)Logogo Wrote: How should I go on buying the bitcoin, should I purchase from P2P platform or from exchanges. ?? Or anyone of you can reach me out for deal...

Which wallet to use for less transaction fee??? As I have lost too much money while transferring from wallet to wallet or to the platforms.
What could be the best way to overcome this problem..

i´ve seen a lot of people using exodus wallet, but i personally using and highly recommend https://trustwallet.com/

if you want to activley trade you better use an CEX like binance so  you dont have to pay network transaction fees on every single trade
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: selfban
BitCon is unusable. Fees are insane and it's slow. Where to buy, depends on if you care about your privacy. I think this shit is dead in a couple of years. Monero is much better.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
%%%BTC TRANSACTION ACCELERATOR%%%%%% secretsquirell 4 478 August 30, 2020 at 04:49 AM
Last Post: VotokoNonLI