Bitcoin Traced.
by 1337み - October 14, 2018 at 03:52 PM
Bitcoin not safe for buying drugs on Tor I heard that cops can trace back from your Bitcoin payments.
This is true to a certain extent, but mostly only if you are careless about how you move and spend your coin. At a bare minimum, its always best to "tumble" your coin before receiving or using BTC at any DNM. A well known method of tumbling is using a BTC tumbling site (search on google) - I know of a much better way that costs significantly less than the fees incurred at such services, however I'd rather not post it public as it could potentially compromise its use for such in the future. If you want to know more, just PM me and I may inform you.

Another way to keep your coin use private is to use a cryptocurrency specifically made for privacy, such as Monero, ZCash, Dash, etc. BTC is by far the easiest for LEO to track as that is where 99% of their efforts have gone due to its popularity. Don't use the main one, and you essentially cut that risk down significantly unless you just do something flat out stupid, which will get you tracked no matte what you do.

PS: I don't condone the illegal use of BTC or cryptocurrency, drugs or otherwise. I am merely stating facts and letting everyone know the theoretical possibilities on the subject that the OP brought up.
(October 20, 2018 at 03:31 AM)thesourc3 Wrote: This is true to a certain extent, but mostly only if you are careless about how you move and spend your coin. At a bare minimum, its always best to "tumble" your coin before receiving or using BTC at any DNM. A well known method of tumbling is using a BTC tumbling site (search on google) - I know of a much better way that costs significantly less than the fees incurred at such services, however I'd rather not post it public as it could potentially compromise its use for such in the future. If you want to know more, just PM me and I may inform you.

Another way to keep your coin use private is to use a cryptocurrency specifically made for privacy, such as Monero, ZCash, Dash, etc. BTC is by far the easiest for LEO to track as that is where 99% of their efforts have gone due to its popularity. Don't use the main one, and you essentially cut that risk down significantly unless you just do something flat out stupid, which will get you tracked no matte what you do.

PS: I don't condone the illegal use of BTC or cryptocurrency, drugs or otherwise. I am merely stating facts and letting everyone know the theoretical possibilities on the subject that the OP brought up.

Im just asking I dont do drugs
Well said, completely agree on that. Because it's the most popular mainstream all agencies that relate to any government focused on those. There are indeed better cheaper ways ))
why would LE care about drug users?
They can only track it to a certain point, especially if you used an exchange to get the bitcoins.
(October 21, 2018 at 11:52 AM)Junebug Wrote: They can only track it to a certain point, especially if you used an exchange to get the bitcoins.

If you used an exchange you should bounce it around to a couple of different companies the transaction fee's are well worth the anonymity.
just be mindful where you bounce your coins to, end of the day almost every service you use to do this will be susceptible to LE requests.
Depends if the page is sized, some pages get sized 3 months earlier before the shutdown!
easy use monero dont even use btc even if you mix it