Bitchute are nigger-loving jews.
by thekilob - October 29, 2020 at 01:52 PM
I can't believe they banned MartinezPerspective from Bitchute, those nigger-loving jews. Please also check out my other thread: https://raidforums.com/Thread-I-hate-niggers

Here's what I have to say (attachment broke or something, added a direct link):
https://drop.space/upload/videos/audio_2...-49-07.mp4

Attached Files
.mp4   audio_2020-10-29_13-49-07.mp4 (Size: 2.88 MB / Downloads: 3)

This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: 4 Months (2m, 3w, 6d remaining).
Ban Reason: > Spamming, Constantly harassing, stalking and flaming a member(s), Disrespecting RaidForums or its Staff members, Reporting posts without a good reason, repeatedly accusing users of scamming without any actual evidence.
i really hate faggots, ive recently met a friend of mine and this little diabetic kid wasn't even 10 and i asked this kid how old she is, she was mad and told me she is a boy, when i heard this, i was so disgusted
(October 29, 2020 at 02:02 PM)CBT Wrote: i really hate faggots, ive recently met a friend of mine and this little diabetic kid wasn't even 10 and i asked this kid how old she is, she was mad and told me she is a boy, when i heard this, i was so disgusted

This is extremely off-topic, but I too also hate the LGBTQXYZ retards.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: 4 Months (2m, 3w, 6d remaining).
Ban Reason: > Spamming, Constantly harassing, stalking and flaming a member(s), Disrespecting RaidForums or its Staff members, Reporting posts without a good reason, repeatedly accusing users of scamming without any actual evidence.
agreed. black people need to stop being such animals if they want us to treat them with respect
(October 29, 2020 at 04:38 PM)Cronustv Wrote: agreed. black people need to stop being such animals if they want us to treat them with respect

You know that won't ever happen, right?
why cant we all just hate everyone equally.
(November 12, 2020 at 07:59 PM)aaggaa Wrote: why cant we all just hate everyone equally.

Please go read some of my threads, including this one.
I hadn't heard of them banning anyone yet. They do have some stupid geoip blocking for some videos that's entirely false. They falsely claim something is illegal hahaha. It's a manual flag as it appears the sameday the video was posted so no court was ever involved. Anyway they claim to be based in England so some faggotry is expected. It's still better than jewtube though. There's a couple of other video sites now that are good but Bitchute is the best jewtube alternative at the moment.
(October 29, 2020 at 02:02 PM)CBT Wrote: i really hate faggots, ive recently met a friend of mine and this little diabetic kid wasn't even 10 and i asked this kid how old she is, she was mad and  told me she is a boy, when i heard this, i was so disgusted
Me too. Every time I see some fag like that I genuinely feel like throwing up.
(December 01, 2020 at 02:11 PM)saccularius Wrote:
(October 29, 2020 at 02:02 PM)CBT Wrote: i really hate faggots, ive recently met a friend of mine and this little diabetic kid wasn't even 10 and i asked this kid how old she is, she was mad and  told me she is a boy, when i heard this, i was so disgusted
Me too. Every time I see some fag like that I genuinely feel like throwing up.

I wish I could kill them, but I'd get into some serious trouble.
Can't we all just hate everything? This world would be so much happeir if we all agreed to give every race/culture/orientation that isn't what we prefer the finger.
(December 01, 2020 at 08:13 PM)rexbaner Wrote: Can't we all just hate everything? This world would be so much happeir if we all agreed to give every race/culture/orientation that isn't what we prefer the finger.

There are reasons for my hate to certain things, such as the blacks and the jews...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Jews pacino 54 2,038 September 17, 2020 at 08:01 PM
Last Post: thekilob
The word "Nigger" 1337Ass 21 2,206 January 08, 2019 at 12:02 AM
Last Post: FSB