Advertisements:

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Big Bears Brotherhood
Leaders: ClausBeaR, Judith.
[Image: 81067281c23cf2dbaaffc46044d58c81.png]
[Image: Tqf1wab.png]
Quote:Brief history of each leader, and the Big Bears Brotherhood

The return of the Big Bears Brotherhood, formally known as the BBB followed by a major disruption within The Franchise. Don Judith was a figurehead controlled by non other than ClausBeaR "Big C" whom also empoyed a small freelance contract twitch raiding group consisting of Russik_Prockyt (More members are coming up) These men have endured an over two-year long affiliations with each other and have all their own specific skillset and personal assets of which contribute greatly to the group. This allowed ClausBeaR to place his highest levels of trust in the group, and allow them to operate under his circumstances and ideas whilst in Twitch, introducing new methods of practice to the twitch trade. Failure is not an option, as even with their experince, nobody escapes ClausBeaR if they have wronged him. "Raidforums.com is my home, Big Bears Brotherhood is my wife, and raiding twitch is my privilege. - ClausBeaR"

Russik Prockyt joined the BBB at an unknown time, at an unknown age. All official records of his employment have been wiped. Involved heavily with the twitch raiding for several years, he was forced to leave the former Soviet Union, and take asylum in USA. There he began working with OP_CHAN, an international super terroist, and contract twitch killer. A volatile man, usually silent, but quick to explode into vicious violence and sex curses. A hit from the Russian Mafia has been on Russik Prockyt since he left Russia, but nobody has arrived to claim it. (More to come.)
I want in I can SE like a mother fucker
Hellz yea, I'm in :D

This team is gonna be fucking OG
One of the only teams with organization.

Y'all need any video editors?
my pic is on point.

Ready to roll.
(03-30-2015, 05:00 PM)kennedyless Wrote:  One of the only teams with organization.

Y'all need any video editors?

Hired.
Today Big Bears Brotherhood had their first victory.
[Image: df2253f708dbacd22ad778d50c379016.png]
(03-30-2015, 09:57 PM)ClausBeaR Wrote:  Today Big Bears Brotherhood had their first victory.
[Image: df2253f708dbacd22ad778d50c379016.png]

Hell yea. Wasn't here to be in the first raid but will join in other ones laster ^.^
RIP BBB
Yal'll will be missed ;-;

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Reptilian Brotherhood CoolGold 3 600 11-10-2015, 02:19 AM
Last Post: Jtlester