Best way to destroy electronics?
by Abyss - August 20, 2020 at 11:21 PM
you could buy a degausser... thats pretty effective.
Smash it into pieces or burn it, easy
EMF from an electromagnet or big ass magnet, then smash. Don't put it in your wall or drive over it with your car! Neither of those will destroy much.
Chop it up into small pieces, then add it to your cereal every day. By day 50, you'd store the data from the harddrive to your brain
Give them a golden shower
Magnet, Drill straight into the center of it afterwards, smash it after that
Mr Robot method: Drill holes in hard drive and smash that shit. Proceed to microwave the DRAM, SMOS RAM, and BIOS ROM.
If there is old hardware with no much use, just recycle it or donate it. Storage drives, if they contain personal data, there is software to overwrite them. I have the impression a lot of it tends to be paid.
burn it down ,haha.......
I'd use a glass hammer - The pointy edge will penetrate through the metal cover and it will also damage the platter(s), rendering it unrecoverable...

Or, if you have time to burn, take an angle grinder to it and chop it into many little pieces.
burn it use fire! nothing will remain! but can I ask why ?
(August 20, 2020 at 11:21 PM)Abyss Wrote: lets say you have some hard drives, ram or just a entire laptop you want to destroy, whats the easiest and cheapest way to destroy it so that its impossible to recover any information from the hardware?

This :: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtjRViNYzJs

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Fun way to destroy some HDDs n0iseg 56 4,613 October 17, 2020 at 11:56 PM
Last Post: FelixSchimitt
Best way to setup a GPU cluster for cracking? ANK1036Official 2 1,604 May 12, 2018 at 11:14 PM
Last Post: ANK1036Official