Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best sci-fi series to watch?
Altered Carbon and Westworld are definitely up there. If you want to go classic, there's Dr. Who.
black mirror, the expanse, westworld, dark matter
The Best Sci-Fi series to watch are Doctor Strange, The Walking Dead, The Flash and The Expanse, I have seen these movies from childhood. As these movies can't be watched on the web, So I watched on sci-fi-series https://showbox.expert/ and enjoyed my weekend in the summer season
Black Mirror is great!
Definitely black mirrors and also I would suggest Westworld
Expanse is good but the books are better. Whats wrong with Start Trek fans? ST is the best! Smile
(01-22-2019, 07:11 AM)johnmartinii Wrote:  The Best Sci-Fi  series to watch are Doctor Strange, The Walking Dead, The Flash and The Expanse, I have seen these movies from childhood. As these movies can't be watched on the web, So I watched on sci-fi-series https://showbox.expert/ and enjoyed my weekend in the summer season

What? Just, what?
Old but gold - Lexx! Only three seasons though
Firefly + Serenity, Black Mirror, Altered Carbon. If you watch SYFY channel, Face Off is decent for a shitty reality competition show. Sci-fi cartoons, Futurama and Rick and Morty are always classic.
Westworld and The Twilight Zone. I can't pick which one is the better one.
Almost Human, Ghost in the Shell, Mr Robot
Not necessarily science fiction but American Horror Story is amazing

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your best MMORPG Spaghetih 6 202 04-19-2019, 06:59 AM
Last Post: Intravert
  Best vacation spots? tuckpendleton 27 1,136 04-18-2019, 06:19 AM
Last Post: Tranio
  BEST database search site free Mique 3 132 04-12-2019, 08:57 AM
Last Post: meggiescouldm
  which programming language is best for newbie to learn? aabbccli 0 74 04-11-2019, 06:22 PM
Last Post: aabbccli
  List of Best Telegram Groups princeVenom 13 721 04-11-2019, 05:58 PM
Last Post: aabbccli