Best and cheapest VPN?
by Anonymous007 - March 28, 2019 at 05:18 AM
Want to know what the best yet cheapest VPN is?
I'm using Nord VPN. It's about $10 for one month, or $110 for 3 years if I remember correctly.
lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao
You can't find the best and the cheapest in the same place.

https://www.privacytools.io/#vpn

You can check out some recommended VPN providers here.
Nord VPN and it not in 5 eye country
(March 28, 2019 at 05:18 AM)Anonymous007 Wrote: Want to know what the best yet cheapest VPN is?

No, not both at once.  Mullvad is a good VPN, buy with crypto.

For general browsing Private Internet Access is excellent and has a lot of servers around the world, and you can pay with different cryptos.  Like Mullvad, they don't keep any logs either.  I've seen court cases with PIA summoned to answer questions and the best they could do was "we accept a variety of payment methods."  So if privacy and security is important, both providers are excellent and perhaps use a trusted mixing service if using Bitcoin.

Both are good, IPVanish is good too.  All are reasonably priced.  I don't know about the cheapest.
ProtonVPN. There's a free version.

VPN can have good stats but the most important thing is - can you trust them? NordVPN seems fine but you know nothing about them and who owns them. You know that for ProtonVPN and you can already see what products they make looking at Protonmail.
Do you guys have an opinion on OpenVPN ?
I would just use the TOR browser, or TOR as a SOCKS proxy. It does mean you have to do lots of CAPTCHA but should be more anonymous than a paid for service.
definitely protonvpn or tor
Есть несколько хороших. Найдите подходящий для вас вариант в зависимости от ваших потребностей.
NordVPN is best value/$

If you want to be as safe as possible go for perfect-privacy
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: It's not allowed to have more than one account per household. This counts as multi-accounting and will result in a permanent ban of all accounts. 195.138.249.4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Best VPN Services sandybridge 1 706 July 26, 2018 at 02:33 AM
Last Post: UnknownPhatom
Best vpn? BlackfridayGoth 28 4,027 June 10, 2018 at 03:07 PM
Last Post: koxbox91
best vpn 6ix9ine 8 793 April 23, 2018 at 07:38 PM
Last Post: Jizzi