Best VR Game?
by looooooo29831 - December 21, 2018 at 04:31 AM
im looking for some and dont know what to get
if you got PC, go for onward.
What kind of VR are you using op? This info has a huge impact on what kind of games are available to you
VR Chat is super fun, if you have a microphone. Very social game.
i hear Beat Saber is good. haven't tried it yet, only seen friends play and it looks fun
Depends are you on psvr or pc? Both consoles offer completely different games due to the hardware capabilities.
If on PC, give Elite Dangerous a try. Enjoyed that a lot for VR, gives the game a whole different feel.
you can try vr kanojo
(February 18, 2019 at 04:07 PM)HassaMassa Wrote: If on PC, give Elite Dangerous a try. Enjoyed that a lot for VR, gives the game a whole different feel.

Can you give some details on what you mean by a different feel?
I am thinking of trying it once i get the $$$ you know what i am sayin but is it worth it
(February 19, 2019 at 01:54 PM)j4kca Wrote:
(February 18, 2019 at 04:07 PM)HassaMassa Wrote: If on PC, give Elite Dangerous a try. Enjoyed that a lot for VR, gives the game a whole different feel.

Can you give some details on what you mean by a different feel?
I am thinking of trying it once i get the $$$ you know what i am sayin but is it worth it

Specifically in terms of how everything around you increases in scale. Playing normally feels just like that, like you're seeing it through a monitor. With VR, sitting in a ship and looking up makes you realise how huge they actually are. You don't get that sense of scale playing normally, feels much more like sitting in a box instead. Added bonus that you don't need to hotkey your side screens, can just turn your head to activate stuff on the fly.
Beat Saber and Super Hot are imo some of the must try for the VR experience
you should check out Contagion VR: Outbreak its a pretty awesome zombie survival game.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Best PC game you ever played ? Pokemon3125 67 2,684 June 21, 2019 at 02:13 PM
Last Post: Sunsingerlock
Best game evah!! Rape Day Ravioli 11 1,201 March 09, 2019 at 03:57 AM
Last Post: rf6686rf
Best Madden Game utterabusive 1 261 January 29, 2019 at 08:57 PM
Last Post: fullchan