Best Time Of Day? Mine is...
by lopezmania - November 01, 2019 at 12:07 PM
10 PM, what's yours?
I like midday, ideally I've gotten stuff I need to do out of the way then I can do something more interesting.
Right after getting up. Strange, I know.
Dinner time, whenever that comes
the whole day is the best time of the day
Well, well, well what a bunch of happy fuckers we have here. That's nice. For me it's when I read the news and hear about dead jews xD.
When I wake up, I always feel tired and have a mild headache that lasts for 2 hours.
After those 2 hours and having breakfast, I am filled with energy for the day.
At noon I start getting tired and depressed, and at night I suddenly feel my body surge with brain energy which
in me being on my computer doing some hackermanship.
(November 03, 2019 at 12:57 AM)madbra1n3r Wrote: When I wake up, I always feel tired and have a mild headache that lasts for 2 hours.
After those 2 hours and having breakfast, I am filled with energy for the day.
At noon I start getting tired and depressed, and at night I suddenly feel my body surge with brain energy which
in me being on my computer doing some hackermanship.

This is too relateable
9pm to 3am

There was an error posting your reply: The message is too short. Please enter a message longer than 20 characters.
Nights 10-02 is my favorite time
End of day, when I going to my bed !
Night best time of the day ngl

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Is this the best use of your time right now? slut 32 1,593 February 27, 2021 at 08:42 PM
Last Post: a44g56f44
Cyberpunk is the best game 2020 Cyberpunk is the best game 2020 CBT 73 3,874 February 27, 2021 at 12:48 PM
Last Post: Blably
Best Guitarist of all time and WHY cadillacvibes 20 1,130 January 09, 2020 at 04:17 PM
Last Post: Dredgen Sun