Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Best Stresser?
What stresser do you prefer? I know about Cridet and NetworkStresser but I want a booter with more boottime and the same power. I currently use http://purestress.net/ but it doesn't have enough power.
I really really recommend Cridet's booter. It's extremly good and you can just relaunch the attack when it's finished. I also think that he may add more boot time to some subscriptions.
Ban reason: Unbanned without reason by Nain ~ (Permanent)
(09-01-2015, 09:16 PM)EnderAPOX Wrote:  I really really recommend Cridet's booter. It's extremly good and you can just relaunch the attack when it's finished. I also think that he may add more boot time to some subscriptions.

Correct me if im wrong but i think he already added time Smile
Vbooter Kappa seriously though, my vote goes to cridet booter, its a damn good tool and it can wreck most websites.
Cridet is a reliable and hard hitting stresser.

IPStresser is also decent, but it's more expensive and offers less power than Cridet (but it knocks off IPs within 5 seconds).
http://www.quezstresser.com/ its a hard hitting FREE stresser and also recommends exo stresser as a piad one
Ban reason: Omniscient ban evaded on this account after he was banned in the shoutbox for spam and then proceed to spam again For further notice Silk Road his Omniscient's brother's old account which Omniscient now uses (Permanent)
Cridet is lyfe
all this advertisment 4 cridet its cancer
(09-01-2015, 09:16 PM)EnderAPOX Wrote:  I really really recommend Cridet's booter. It's extremly good and you can just relaunch the attack when it's finished. I also think that he may add more boot time to some subscriptions.

If you relaunch you'll get banned. Happened to me Kappa
Highly recommend cridet's stresser. Powerful as fuck.

Brought someone down harder than your mum. Keepo

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BEST STRESSER / STRONGEST / OVH DOWN / TS3DOWN / OVH DROP / ebot23 0 114 10-07-2018, 12:39 PM
Last Post: ebot23
  Free Generator / Best IP Stresser NullingOVH 7 1,473 05-28-2017, 01:03 AM
Last Post: okaybro
  Best stresser?? Tedas 9 1,606 05-27-2017, 11:36 AM
Last Post: jK7ttt
  Any working Stresser/Booter/DDoS service out there? Yohann 0 959 05-20-2017, 09:10 PM
Last Post: Yohann
  Which Stresser is best? Petronas 7 1,455 12-02-2015, 07:18 AM
Last Post: DarkMaster