Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Operating System for editing ?
What is the best operating system for editing video/photos ? Mac,linux or Windows?
Windows 10 in my opinion is by far the best. I have some friends who swear by mac but macs dont have the cpu and ram power required to do large edits. Linux is not an option unless you thinnk gimp is an okay editor :D
(02-28-2018, 04:36 PM)uPd2MAmmT4JvmB6J Wrote:  Windows 10 in my opinion is by far the best. I have some friends who swear by mac but macs dont have the cpu and ram power required to do large edits. Linux is not an option unless you thinnk gimp is an okay editor :D

Thanks,im now using windows,and i want to see if its better on mac,beacuse i wanted to buy one,but im thinking now i can improve my pc with the money from a mac Smile
Ive seen a lot of 'professional' users edit on Mac but I'd assume Windows is better and cheaper in the long run. Depends on your build tbh, I doubt you'd see a crazy difference in rendering speeds between OS's.
For me windows is waaaay better than the rest,more editing power
For me Windows, but i'm not a Mac's fan
I have always had a better time when I edited on mac with the overall experience.
(02-28-2018, 05:25 PM)Judith Wrote:  Ive seen a lot of 'professional' users edit on Mac but I'd assume Windows is better and cheaper in the long run. Depends on your build tbh, I doubt you'd see a crazy difference in rendering speeds between OS's.

They put on that show when making PR or Videos but they all know that Windows is superior for functionalisty over Macintosh
Mac os is pretty good for editing
mac is def the better option for editing
As far as editing is concerned, think that windows has the best possible options. But windows problem is that editing requires a very fast computer

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How Much Ram Do I Need For 4K Video Editing? cherrylicious1 5 344 03-02-2018, 02:00 PM
Last Post: darkpara
  How credit's system works on Raid Forums? bulorirat 2 295 02-28-2018, 03:02 PM
Last Post: ponychan
  education system kostalomac 7 455 10-07-2017, 03:26 AM
Last Post: DeusMecum
Exclamation System Bot ThatTroller 1 568 07-10-2017, 02:45 AM
Last Post: sempais
  CS:GO Tournament with Credit system? OsamaAkbar911Jew 1 748 02-02-2016, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Apotheosis彡