Learn about our website mirrors here.
Being lazy
by thagod - February 16, 2019 at 03:13 PM
what motivates you to stop being lazy? i need some advice. currently not doing anything with my life :(
Learn something like developing, do sport lol
Find a hobby that you'll enjoy doing. For me for example that's dancing or riding my BMX. Also, try setting some goals and attempt to achieve them.
Nothing, I'm still very lazy.
To me - doing work that equates to earning more. The more work / time I put into it, the more money or potentail money to be made. Great motiviation.
Do something that you can enjoy doing.
Find a hobby, make yourself so busy that you literally have no time to be lazy.
This one hits too close to home chief I need to get off my ass and do something with my life. I can't stand to do math because im a lazy fuck who is more interested in doing computer shit or programming. ;/
You can't be lazy. You must be think of something in your brain. How about make some move to achieve, to realize, or, to practice it? It will bring you much more fun instead of just thinking.
The thing that Im going to be left without any money in my pockets and then there is depresion...
(February 16, 2019 at 03:13 PM)thagod Wrote: what motivates you to stop being lazy? i need some advice. currently not doing anything with my life :(
Start with sport,brainstorming and other muscle activities.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
New malware being used using Bitcoin transactions ceecil1959 0 262 September 09, 2019 at 01:36 AM
Last Post: ceecil1959
Discord Raid being planned. We need an army. presstarttostart 0 590 July 20, 2018 at 02:19 PM
Last Post: presstarttostart
What motivates you to stop being a lazy person thagod 37 5,250 July 13, 2018 at 11:23 PM
Last Post: phreak