Beamed Vinny Troia for a database #Easy
by pompompurin - May 24, 2021 at 04:47 AM
I will now be selling scatforums.com database for 5k BTC this nigga got beamed so hard, if anybody needs scat leads HMU
SAMPLE LINE:

[email protected]:poopinmymouth:50.137.159.102:270b71d6388454276e10fbac9f237719:84M!dG&8Xo/j)EX1L2V_3lU[%O;e-x

Screenshots are in order and put in Spoilers for the ease of viewing, because thread would be massive if I didn't put them in spoilers

WARNING: SOME PARTS OF CONVERSATION BLURRED OUT DUE TO AN ONGOING INVESTIGATION INTO THIS MATTER
Spoiler
[Image: 1.png]
Spoiler
[Image: 2.png]
Spoiler
[Image: 3.png]
Spoiler
[Image: 4.png]
Spoiler
[Image: 5.png]
>this is not the time for jokes mr. toria

BumpyRide
sigh, why do you keep bulling this man? LMAO GET REKT #VINNYPROBA
Wow. You practically filed the dispute against yourself. Goodbye, pompompurin.
Quite sad he is cyber criminal hunter when he can't defend his own shit Dodgy
dispute against yourself Goodbye!!
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Multi-Accounting https://raidforums.com/User-shahriarxd lol.
wow such a kindergarten
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Multi-Accounting: https://raidforums.com/User-watchd0g
(May 24, 2021 at 06:21 AM)Leakbook Wrote: wow such a kindergarten

Why are you replying to my threads
Seems like some sort of weird love letter. Gay
Smooth. I wonder what was blurred out that is part of an ongoing investigation. Seems like you just sold yourself out. Good going. lol
(May 24, 2021 at 09:46 PM)ChromeKiller Wrote: Smooth. I wonder what was blurred out that is part of an ongoing investigation. Seems like you just sold yourself out. Good going. lol

That's just a joke I only blurred some stuff out because it brings more questions then answers and I'm too lazy to write a whole story
(May 24, 2021 at 10:18 PM)pompompurin Wrote:
(May 24, 2021 at 09:46 PM)ChromeKiller Wrote: Smooth. I wonder what was blurred out that is part of an ongoing investigation. Seems like you just sold yourself out. Good going. lol

That's just a joke I only blurred some stuff out because it brings more questions then answers and I'm too lazy to write a whole story

nah you just got spotted mr fed

I'm telling your handler