Battlefield 2042 Thread
by Good0ne - November 22, 2021 at 02:43 AM
Hi, 
Do you guys think that the newest BF2042 needs some work?

After watching this video, and playing few hours of it, I really want to put this game into trash lol. Maps are kinda too big for all-out-warfare tbh. Also it's quite buggy sometimes.
It needs a tonne of work man. Delete this game, play Halo Infinite, you won't be disappointed.
(November 22, 2021 at 03:48 PM)Dredgen Sun Wrote: It needs a tonne of work man. Delete this game, play Halo Infinite, you won't be disappointed.

I've already played it with my mates. It is not that bad, I mean it's kinda too slow for me. Also I have read at the twitter that updates to BF2042 are coming :D
(November 22, 2021 at 03:53 PM)Good0ne Wrote:
(November 22, 2021 at 03:48 PM)Dredgen Sun Wrote: It needs a tonne of work man. Delete this game, play Halo Infinite, you won't be disappointed.

I've already played it with my mates. It is not that bad, I mean it's kinda too slow for me. Also I have read at the twitter that updates to BF2042 are coming :D

Thing about online games. is it's best to rate them once they've had a probation of 3 months. Not really fair to scold them immediately.
(November 23, 2021 at 03:17 PM)Dredgen Sun Wrote:

Thing about online games. is it's best to rate them once they've had a probation of 3 months. Not really fair to scold them immediately.

Kinda agree. We will see if they can patch it properly in 3 months :D
(November 23, 2021 at 03:59 PM)Good0ne Wrote:

No doubt it'll be in some ready state by then. My biggest issue with some MP games recently, is that there's no Persistent Playlists, so you gotta back out and click 'play' over and over.
The only combined arms like game I'm looking forward to is Rising Storm 2 creator's upcoming title '83

Ever since I started Rising Storm Battlefield's action has felt like an immense cluster fuck.
(November 23, 2021 at 04:04 PM)Dredgen Sun Wrote:
(November 23, 2021 at 03:59 PM)Good0ne Wrote:

No doubt it'll be in some ready state by then. My biggest issue with some MP games recently, is that there's no Persistent Playlists, so you gotta back out and click 'play' over and over.

It would be great if you could choose by vote what type of games u want play (conquest, TDM, rush) and maps so I feel you

(November 23, 2021 at 04:16 PM)richylakes Wrote: The only combined arms like game I'm looking forward to is Rising Storm 2 creator's upcoming title '83

Ever since I started Rising Storm Battlefield's action has felt like an immense cluster fuck.

I've never played this, but after watching video it looks like a hell of a fun!
Well... The sad thing is, I still cannot get a PS5...
(November 24, 2021 at 04:02 AM)LetThereBeLight Wrote: Well... The said thing is, I still cannot get a PS5...

Is it still hard to buy? I mean is it that unavailable?
(November 24, 2021 at 04:10 AM)Good0ne Wrote:
(November 24, 2021 at 04:02 AM)LetThereBeLight Wrote: Well... The said thing is, I still cannot get a PS5...

Is it still hard to buy? I mean is it that unavailable?

Well, I can pay some extra bucks to my local store owner to cut the queue. But I refuse to be a sucker for this. So... I guess I will just wait for some returns after the holiday season.
I think its a great game. Better than call of duty imo