Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Basic guide to raiding.
Alright, so if you're viewing this I assume you're a Rftechpony who doesn't know how to raid.
Lets change that.
Alright, so the raiding has a bunch of goals, that vary from raiders and raiding groups. You can try doss them to keep them from streaming, making them give up. You can make them delete System.32. You can play Moonman, MLG songs in their songrequest, and you can barage the streamer with tonnes of dongers, copypasta and ascii art of toucans and Hitler. This is what makes twitch raiding and you should usually stick to one of these goals as the streamer can catch onto what you're trying to do if you try too much. So now that you know what the goals are, we can now explain raiding teams:
Raiding teams (i.e. Team Kaede) are teams that join co-operate with eachother and raid together on a single streamer. You usually make one of these to record, make a youtube channel for entertainment. This forum has a seperate section for raiding groups here: http://raidforums.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=32
So that's the basics of raiding, hope you enjoyed my "guide" and as always,
Happy Raiding.
Nice tutorial but in the wrong section (moved to the tutrial tab on the forum) 
Cheers bud.
Heart
Pretty good raiding tutorial
All the Rftechponys need to read this, so much shit spam lately.
(03-21-2015, 11:45 AM)Vala Wrote:  Alright, so if you're viewing this I assume you're a Rftechpony who doesn't know how to raid.
Lets change that.
Alright, so the raiding has a bunch of goals, that vary from raiders and raiding groups. You can try doss them to keep them from streaming, making them give up. You can make them delete System.32. You can play Moonman, MLG songs in their songrequest, and you can barage the streamer with tonnes of dongers, copypasta and ascii art of toucans and Hitler. This is what makes twitch raiding and you should usually stick to one of these goals as the streamer can catch onto what you're trying to do if you try too much. So now that you know what the goals are, we can now explain raiding teams:
Raiding teams (i.e. Team Kaede) are teams that join co-operate with eachother and raid together on a single streamer. You usually make one of these to record, make a youtube channel for entertainment. This forum has a seperate section for raiding groups here: http://raidforums.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=32
So that's the basics of raiding, hope you enjoyed my "guide" and as always,
Happy Raiding.

I don't take the obvious approach. I pretend to be friendly, and try to take their stream key and/or moderator status.
Do you have autism? Why do you keep changing the font colors?

Nice tut btw

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  >!>!>!>!>THE GUIDE TO EVERYTHING<!<!<!<!<!<! Gandalf 44 5,787 2 hours ago
Last Post: Flexx1
  [Guide] Autopilot Method to make easy 200$ daily without working hard! slayerr008 2 282 09-20-2017, 10:54 PM
Last Post: Flexx1
  YTMonster Like/Subscriber/View Exchange Tutorial/Guide Zador 7 331 08-23-2017, 06:55 PM
Last Post: Xenom
  [Guide] Make Easy Money Online With Barely any Effort slayerr008 3 335 08-19-2017, 03:13 PM
Last Post: Boolean
  System 32 fake guide AnActualGayperson 5 686 08-18-2017, 12:17 PM
Last Post: zapspawn