Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Basic Hacking Information
UPDATE- I HAVE UPLOADED IT FOR FREE ON GIVEAWAYS AND FREEBEES, CHECK IT OUT!!!!
lets peep it thanks though bro\
(04-17-2018, 01:20 AM)frost Wrote:  hello this is for people who dont know the basics of hacking and want to, i dont want to see any shitheads complaining they wasted their credits on stuff they know, but this is a tutorial that will greatly help your skills at hacking or if you want to hack this is the perfect thing for you, i warn, though, this isnt an advanced hacking tutorial, for that will come another time

[/font][/size][/color]
the basic is always required to start with so lets see what you got
I want to see what you mean by basic. Thanks.
thanks! i wanna learn as well!
thanks lad, will have a geeze.
(04-17-2018, 01:20 AM)frost Wrote:  hello this is for people who dont know the basics of hacking and want to, i dont want to see any shitheads complaining they wasted their credits on stuff they know, but this is a tutorial that will greatly help your skills at hacking or if you want to hack this is the perfect thing for you, i warn, though, this isnt an advanced hacking tutorial, for that will come another time

[/font][/size][/color]

NEW UPDATE: WILL BE RELEASING FOR FREE SOMETIME SOON

[/font][/size][/color]

free release today or tommoroww
lol watcha talkin bout
great upload,lets have a look

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  best hacking OS unusermic 30 1,797 08-13-2018, 01:17 PM
Last Post: a12oio1
  Information help thevoidpusto 0 73 08-09-2018, 02:34 AM
Last Post: thevoidpusto
  Complete Hacking Confidentiality service! sonluizy 0 162 07-05-2018, 10:28 AM
Last Post: sonluizy