Ban the word "Newfag"
Lately I've seen a lot of people leaving this forum because they are being discriminated as "Newfag". Okay ill get to the point STOP abusing them by calling them Rftechpony. You want to grow this community even though you are not capable of accommodating or adapt with the new people. You need to teach them instead you straight away tell the fuck off because your a "Newfag" Please stop that that's stupid. Instead of abusing them you could rather tell them to refer the tutorial that are there in the forum.

Please don't get offended but this needs to stop.

I know there is gonna be a lot of hatred over this post but i don't care i just shared what was in my mind for a very long time.
lol fucking Rftechpony, jk love you bae
Rftechpony. welcom to 4chan nig nog
I say ban you for being a retarded Rftechpony.
(05-18-2015, 02:37 PM)Nikolo Wrote:  Lately I've seen a lot of people leaving this forum because they are being discriminated as "Newfag". Okay ill get to the point STOP abusing them by calling them Rftechpony. You want to grow this community even though you are not capable of accommodating or adapt with the new people. You need to teach them instead you straight away tell the fuck off because your a "Newfag" Please stop that that's stupid. Instead of abusing them you could rather tell them to refer the tutorial that are there in the forum.

I know there is gonna be a lot of hatred over this post but i don't care i just shared what was in my mind for a very long time.

1. If new people feel offended by the term "Rftechpony" they don't belong here in the first place.
2. People spamming a Twitch link with just "DDOS this guy", are Rftechponys and therefore can and should be called Rftechponys.
3. Same with people spamming the m60 link or other high profile and unraidable streamers.
4. Same for gif spammers or people acting like a full retard on the shoutbox.

Conclusion:
If they can't stand the heat, the should stay out the kitchen.
WE were all Rftechponys once and WE survived, WE didn't need help and that makes us what WE are! Altough i understand what you are saying, but i can't follow your point of view.

With kind regards,
Ravioli
I regret in not making a point well

A few weeks ago a kid came in and asked how do I dox can you please explain me everyone started abusing him and I couldn't withstand that kid getting abused just because he wanted to learn I kindly told him PM me your questions I'll answer it and I did

You well made a solid points. I have to agree some of them are a real pain in the ass tbh we were the same when we were all new to this but there was no abuse everybody were respectful I still remember my first day back when were in alphas I wasnt abused instead I was respected and taught why can't we be the same? The gif spams you got the mods to deal with those. If the kitchen is hot you just can't leave it you need to deal with it. 

My conclusion is that If a "Newfag" wants to learn things teach him instead of abusing.
(05-20-2015, 10:00 PM)FR0ST Wrote:  
(05-18-2015, 02:37 PM)Nikolo Wrote:  Lately I've seen a lot of people leaving this forum because they are being discriminated as "Newfag". Okay ill get to the point STOP abusing them by calling them Rftechpony. You want to grow this community even though you are not capable of accommodating or adapt with the new people. You need to teach them instead you straight away tell the fuck off because your a "Newfag" Please stop that that's stupid. Instead of abusing them you could rather tell them to refer the tutorial that are there in the forum.

can u not, Rftechpony
Can I not what?
(05-20-2015, 09:49 PM)Nikolo Wrote:  I regret in not making a point well

A few weeks ago a kid came in and asked how do I dox can you please explain me everyone started abusing him and I couldn't withstand that kid getting abused just because he wanted to learn I kindly told him PM me your questions I'll answer it and I did

You well made a solid points. I have to agree some of them are a real pain in the ass tbh we were the same when we were all new to this but there was no abuse everybody were respectful I still remember my first day back when were in alphas I wasnt abused instead I was respected and taught why can't we be the same? The gif spams you got the mods to deal with those. If the kitchen is hot you just can't leave it you need to deal with it. 

My conclusion is that If a "Newfag" wants to learn things teach him instead of abusing.

There are way to much Rftechponys in the shoutbox now(last few weeks) They are the ones that call other Rftechponys a Rftechpony and give abuse. Shoutbox is in an infinite Rftechpony loop.
I do see those which are really hilarious but that loop exist's between the age group of 10- 14 in shoutbox what do you really expect from children from that age group nothing much.  I believe you are much more than that like 19 to 23 like me since you had the courtesy to explain and make your own aqusation  but yeah RF is all about toleration.

I agree with you honestly, should be banned
I love Rftechponys, I greet them with a hearty hello. With fish and a rice cake.
I have nothing against being called a Rftechpony. Respect is something you earn, loyalty to the site should be deserved. Newfag is a part of the heirarchy. When we are called Rftechponys, it's not them saying they don't want us here, it's them saying we haven't earned our way into the inner circle yet.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Think of 1 word when you hear this video or song CheeseBoy 1 321 08-03-2016, 12:37 AM
Last Post: TSJ
  Most butthurt newfag of 2015 mikehunt_hurtz 2 376 12-31-2015, 03:23 AM
Last Post: Vanissery
  Newfag of the day September_11_2001 1 253 11-05-2015, 10:45 AM
Last Post: ImGay
  Fckin newfag Penguin 0 284 10-15-2015, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Penguin
  NEWFAG QUOTE OF THE DAY #4 jretzios 9 768 10-05-2015, 08:41 PM
Last Post: DashSashBash彡