Baby Names Database - Leaked, Download!
by Jnx3cx - September 04, 2019 at 08:51 PM
Biggrin 
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the Baby Names Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

[Image: RF_XlcI.png]

|Notes|
In approximately 2008, the site to help parents name their children known as Baby Names suffered a data breach. The incident exposed 846k email addresses and passwords stored as salted MD5 hashes. When contacted in October 2018, Baby Names advised that "the breach happened at least ten years ago" and that members were notified at the time.

Compromised data: Email addresses, Passwords

ContentsSpoiler
This dump's passwords use Salted MD5 hashing. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is 61C540B7212FDB8664A5A3E8CF3107A7. Total record count of 846742.
Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

oh now this is fucking interesting a database dated all the way back to 2008 thanks a fuck tone man.
(September 04, 2019 at 08:51 PM)STARTEXMISLEAD Wrote: oh now this is fucking interesting a database dated all the way back to 2008 thanks a fuck tone man.
No worries.
This is a very public database.
(September 04, 2019 at 10:06 PM)pestilent Wrote: This is a very public database.
Are you really sure about that?
(September 04, 2019 at 10:17 PM)Jnx3cx Wrote:
(September 04, 2019 at 10:06 PM)pestilent Wrote: This is a very public database.

Why the big debate on the age of something ? I never get that at all. I use EVERYDAY a database that was created by Ameridex in 2005. WHY ? Because unlike other databases today, it has a FULL middle name & the middle name half the time for women is their MAIDEN name, sometimes it will have two or three records giving the maiden name & the middle name too. You can't find a FULL middle names in most databases today, only initials, including Consumer data. Only Birth Indexes have them, drivers licenses, or in some Voter lists. Texas Voter lists show women's maiden names in most of them. Check that out on PublicData.com (I use it for that. They screwed up the site a few years ago by removing most of the drivers licenses in an historical format, after the states stopped giving them new copies. Only Texas & Florida are left. So its a waste of money, but I still use it.)
    My point is, take the fucking file they offer or just turn the page to some other shit. I collect HISTORICAL data & use it. I have up to date databases, but would rather get the historical stuff because the new files don't list things I need. Another example is, I have a few new 2019 Consumer data files, but my favorite one is from 2015 , because it has FULL EMAIL ADDRESSES, unlike new ones that only list a FLAG for email. That, to me is worthless information. Its like saying, yes they have an email address, go look for the MF'er. lol !!
If the download link expires or is no longer working please respond to the thread or private message me.
(September 04, 2019 at 10:17 PM)Jnx3cx Wrote:

Yes. And it's likely you know that as well. I have seen this file multiple times within DB packs.
at first i thought u leaked baby names hahahahaha
This thread has been moved to the Official subforum.
This means the data has been verified and compressed by me assuring the smallest possible size furthermore it will be delivered by us and kept online indefinitely.

> Official Database Index <

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Vodaphone Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 25 7,403 1 hour ago
Last Post: issaam
Twitter Database - Leaked, Download! Killerboy 416 66,745 2 hours ago
Last Post: apachex
Desteria Minecraft IP Database - Leaked, Download! SSH 41 9,253 Yesterday at 10:10 PM
Last Post: needmilk