BUYING US COMPANIES INFO (*Email*, *size*, revenue)
by APTS - September 27, 2021 at 12:49 AM
Looking for US company dbs, these can be scraped for all I care. Only looking USA records, and it's compulsory that emails and some sort of field that indicates the size. For example, number of employees, est customer amount, revenue, value. Any of these will work.
Message me with your telegram if you have something like this. I'm not stupid, don't try to scam me or sell me fake lines. Don't waste your time.
Thanks!
I've some big b2b leads datasets with emails. All of the data is scraped from public sources. PM if interested.
(September 29, 2021 at 08:29 AM)tonagisly Wrote: I've some big b2b leads datasets with emails. All of the data is scraped from public sources. PM if interested.

Problem with some of those is they have employee emails. I am looking for simply the companies main email address customers use to contact. Message me if you have this.
(September 27, 2021 at 12:49 AM)APTS Wrote: Looking for US company dbs, these can be scraped for all I care. Only looking USA records, and it's compulsory that emails and some sort of field that indicates the size. For example, number of employees, est customer amount, revenue, value. Any of these will work.
Message me with your telegram if you have something like this. I'm not stupid, don't try to scam me or sell me fake lines. Don't waste your time.
Thanks!

Please check this sample

https://mega.nz/file/zzwQHYSZ#hRShofDQ_J...vN7wrrow3M

it has revenue / employee size / industry code etc
(September 27, 2021 at 12:49 AM)APTS Wrote: Looking for US company dbs, these can be scraped for all I care. Only looking USA records, and it's compulsory that emails and some sort of field that indicates the size. For example, number of employees, est customer amount, revenue, value. Any of these will work.
Thanks!
@APTS I wrote to you in private messages just check it out

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
SELLING Jordan - Companies Leading / Data Docs / 2021 TH3L 37 20,849 Yesterday at 03:30 AM
Last Post: TH3L
SELLING Companies Commission of Malaysia | Full SSM data 1.4 Million (ROC) nudubota 30 13,628 December 01, 2021 at 06:29 AM
Last Post: nudubota
SELLING 5.200 CRYPTO - Companies database - 2021 infinity2888 1 574 November 29, 2021 at 08:04 PM
Last Post: cryptoboxxer123