BUYING NEED DATA FROM INDONESIA FOR DATA LEAKAGE RESEARCH
by palugada - June 02, 2020 at 10:21 PM
Lightning 
Hello,
I need any data that comes from Indonesia.
If you have the data I need, you can PM me to negotiate the price. Shy
I already have 15 million leaked Tokopedia accounts. Likewise from Bukalapak. I still need 91 million data from Tokopedia, Bhinneka, Election Commission, and others.
Only for those who are seriously interested.
For valid PM information or links, will get +50 good reputation.
Thank you for your attention,
Sorry if someone doesn't agree ...  Angel

Best regards,
Palugada
I sent you a private message. Please check
Thank you.. If you can write more detail, it would be better..

Smile

(June 02, 2020 at 10:49 PM)Database Shopping Wrote: I sent you a private message. Please check
(June 04, 2020 at 08:10 AM)palugada Wrote: Thank you.. If you can write more detail, it would be better..

Smile

(June 02, 2020 at 10:49 PM)Database Shopping Wrote: I sent you a private message. Please check

sorry there is no message reaching me. you can contact me on the telegram. I will be glad to help you.
Sorry,
I just communicate with this RF Platform..
You can PM me is serious..

Thanks.
Shy

(June 04, 2020 at 08:23 AM)Database Shopping Wrote:
(June 04, 2020 at 08:10 AM)palugada Wrote: Thank you.. If you can write more detail, it would be better..

Smile

sorry there is no message reaching me. you can contact me on the telegram. I will be glad to help you.
The 91 Million Tokopedia that someone purchased for $5000 and you will give back 50.. reputation that i can give also for free ?
If you are a serious buyer, you learned my website. I can help you with your request. But my time is very valuable.

(June 04, 2020 at 08:53 AM)palugada Wrote: Sorry,

Thanks.
Shy

Smile

Yes,
Why not..?
Give me a valid and thrusted link, then I give you +50 reputation for free...
Smile

(June 04, 2020 at 08:57 AM)RichChigga Wrote: The 91 Million Tokopedia that someone purchased for $5000 and you will give back 50.. reputation that i can give also for free ?

Smile
Thank you Bro,
I will check it soon..
Thank you very much,

(June 04, 2020 at 09:28 AM)Database Shopping Wrote: If you are a serious buyer, you learned my website. I can help you with your request. But my time is very valuable.

(June 04, 2020 at 08:53 AM)palugada Wrote: Sorry,

Thanks.
Shy

Smile

Check pm please, I messaged you
Thank you very much..Smile
Shy
(June 04, 2020 at 09:48 AM)mrpickles Wrote: Check pm please, I messaged you
Well Just reminder to encrypted your message @palugada , because you don't want see "Fried Rice Vendor" suddenly summon in front of your house. ;-)
Biggrin
thanks for your advise...
i hope we all safe use this RF Platform..
IP VPN + TOR + RF Platform =  Angel

(June 04, 2020 at 12:58 PM)Dimond Wrote: Well Just reminder to encrypted your message @palugada , because you don't want see "Fried Rice Vendor" suddenly summon in front of your house. ;-)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
BUYING NEED CANADA Information DATA mrdluiz 0 36 2 hours ago
Last Post: mrdluiz
BUYING need most of Europe, need the United States, need Canada , Mexico kenghuosb 70 7,081 Yesterday at 03:43 PM
Last Post: kenghuosb
BUYING need more indonesian personal data kotz 2 180 July 02, 2020 at 08:48 AM
Last Post: kotz