BUYING Looking for a breacher for a small site
by leande1989Lee - October 26, 2020 at 01:10 PM
Hey

Im currently looking for a guy who can breach a small insignificant website with low security. The DB is not more than 500-1K rows of emails and passes. But i will pay good for this. PM me.
Just because a website is small, doesn't mean it has low security, fucking mong. Guess what? Adove, Apple, Microsoft, Sony, Wattpad were all breached, and they're massive corporations with "high security", yet my shitty site with 900 users won't ever be hacked.
Is there anything that makes you think it's low-security, such as exposed configuration files or something? That would make a bit more sense, but it seems to me like you think a site is insecure just because it's small.
(October 26, 2020 at 01:11 PM)thekilob Wrote: Just because a website is small, doesn't mean it has low security, fucking mong. Guess what? Adove, Apple, Microsoft, Sony, Wattpad were all breached, and they're massive corporations with "high security", yet my shitty site with 900 users won't ever be hacked.
Is there anything that makes you think it's low-security, such as exposed configuration files or something? That would make a bit more sense, but it seems to me like you think a site is insecure just because it's small.

1. The site has already been breached a few times, lately.
2. They recently just implemented SSL.
3. Its a WP site. Nuff said
3. Mong here, is well damn aware of which sites are vulnerable and which ones are not.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
BUYING Looking to buy Digital Content from this site cheap pertamax 0 220 December 30, 2020 at 04:09 AM
Last Post: pertamax
BUYING HQ GAMING DATAT WILL NEED A SMALL TEST TO CHECK ON MY TARGET awpfreak02 0 331 August 04, 2020 at 02:25 PM
Last Post: awpfreak02
TRADING buy fresh large or small database asq65320 4 766 July 14, 2020 at 02:33 PM
Last Post: asq65320