BUYING I need a lot of Dutch and German data
by MGfather - September 12, 2021 at 05:14 AM
I need a lot of Dutch and German data
Field: first name birthday address phone number
TG: @czh011210
You need to provide 1000 pieces of information for me to test, our budget is unlimited
1000 is to much for a sample.

Can provide samples of 200
filtered data with dob below 1969 or 1960 i forgot but one of those 2 years
(September 13, 2021 at 03:32 PM)Sosolapute Wrote:
(September 13, 2021 at 02:55 PM)N-Wordguy Wrote: 1000 is to much for a sample.

Can provide samples of 200
filtered data with dob below 1969 or 1960 i forgot but one of those 2 years
@“Master Data”    this guy is reselling your stuff.
@master data
I can send you 1 dollar. If you want again, send a wallet Smile https://prnt.sc/1s2epkf @Sosolapute Smile
@jPegFemboys I advised you to stop messing with me, didn't I?
I made public the data I sold to him and the Dutch data I sold to the other jester.
We will do a new job on malaysia data with nilo. He prefers me for scamming in Singapore data Wink
(September 13, 2021 at 03:46 PM)master data Wrote: I can send you 1 dollar. If you want again, send a wallet Smile https://prnt.sc/1s2epkf @Sosolapute Smile
@jPegFemboys I advised you to stop messing with me, didn't I?
start using actual image hosting please
this is the easiest system.. prt sc .. cut and ok
@Sosolapute without any proof, not even a shed of light on a single line of data and you open your mouth about something you have no business with. Keep your eyes on your own paper and dont stick your nose in other people's business.

I dont need to resell public made bases at all and master moron is not the only actor/source for data.

(September 13, 2021 at 03:47 PM)Sosolapute Wrote: No thank you, i think that guy is trying to sell what you sold him, that's why i mentioned you.

"i think" he says
you need to think of your own business instead of being falsely suspicious now fuck off bitch

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
SELLING German Forex Leads nest0r 27 11,389 10 hours ago
Last Post: nest0r
SELLING German/DE ~ Business Databases/B2B ~ 2021 meowthBreachedme 2 562 Yesterday at 12:11 PM
Last Post: meowthBreachedme
SELLING German/DE ~ Consumer Databases/B2C ~ 2021 meowthBreachedme 1 492 Yesterday at 11:11 AM
Last Post: meowthBreachedme