BUYING I PAY $$ FOR ONE ANSWER ABOUT BTC, CARDS AND CLOUDS
by VotokoNonLI - October 04, 2020 at 11:47 PM
Star 
After months of searching, creating topics and trying in every possible way, without success, I decided to offer money for information.
perhaps this will encourage someone to give the answer.

What I need is just an answer.

In Short Words:

I want a credit card, which I can top up with bitcoin.
And I want this card to be accepted everywhere, especially clouds, including DigitalOcean and others.
Only This.

Rules:
* It needs to be consistent, it can't be stolen or cracked, because I intend to use the Cloud for years.
* The card cannot have abusive fees, I saw examples that where the card charges 20% of the total amount deposited, this is abusive.
* It needs to be something virtual, that I can create online. I found some examples of physical cards, but need addresses to receive, I just want to create an account, and recharge the card.
* It should not require abusive checks, such as selfies, videos, etc.

If you have information about it, PM, i Will pay for it!
Thanks

---
Extra:
To avoid answers that I already know will come (Because I already see this when i am looking and asking for the card)

* No, I don't want to buy a prepaid card in my city, I want to be able to charge with BTC. I need the Card
* Yes, I Know i can exchange BTC to paypal and use in Clouds, I dont need it. I need the Card
* Yes, I Know i can buy instances of droplets with BTC, but NO, it is expensive, the price is 100%+ more. no, i need long term account. I need the Card
* I already said, but I will repeat, yes, I know that there are physical cards. They don't work in my country.
* Yes, I Know i can sell my Btc and pay a normal card invoice.... no no, I need the Card.
Crypto.com seems like a decent provider if you haven't looked into them already.

Quick side note tho, if you're trying to spend "illicit" funds, I'd keep it in crypto if I were you ngl
(October 05, 2020 at 12:00 AM)n4styn4s Wrote: Crypto.com seems like a decent provider if you haven't looked into them already.

Quick side note tho, if you're trying to spend "illicit" funds, I'd keep it in crypto if I were you ngl

Sorry, but please, read the topic, its almost all i write in the topic i dont need =/
Its Debit, it wont work on Clouds, Its not worldwide, is only physical, etc.
(October 04, 2020 at 11:47 PM)VotokoNonLI Wrote: After months of searching, creating topics and trying in every possible way, without success, I decided to offer money for information.
perhaps this will encourage someone to give the answer.

What I need is just an answer.

In Short Words:

I want a credit card, which I can top up with bitcoin.
And I want this card to be accepted everywhere, especially clouds, including DigitalOcean and others.
Only This.

Rules:
* It needs to be consistent, it can't be stolen or cracked, because I intend to use the Cloud for years.
* The card cannot have abusive fees, I saw examples that where the card charges 20% of the total amount deposited, this is abusive.
* It needs to be something virtual, that I can create online. I found some examples of physical cards, but need addresses to receive, I just want to create an account, and recharge the card.
* It should not require abusive checks, such as selfies, videos, etc.

If you have information about it, PM, i Will pay for it!
Thanks

---
Extra:
To avoid answers that I already know will come (Because I already see this when i am looking and asking for the card)

* No, I don't want to buy a prepaid card in my city, I want to be able to charge with BTC. I need the Card
* Yes, I Know i can exchange BTC to paypal and use in Clouds, I dont need it. I need the Card
* Yes, I Know i can buy instances of droplets with BTC, but NO, it is expensive, the price is 100%+ more. no, i need long term account. I need the Card
* I already said, but I will repeat, yes, I know that there are physical cards. They don't work in my country.
* Yes, I Know i can sell my Btc and pay a normal card invoice.... no no, I need the Card.

Message my discord Brayden#8051 i can help you
(October 05, 2020 at 07:36 PM)ConfigPlug Wrote: Message my discord Brayden#8051 i can help you

User Just Spaming.
Nor even read the topic.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(October 05, 2020 at 01:56 AM)VotokoNonLI Wrote:
(October 05, 2020 at 12:00 AM)n4styn4s Wrote: Crypto.com seems like a decent provider if you haven't looked into them already.

Sorry, but please, read the topic, its almost all i write in the topic i dont need =/

It should work on cloud stuff, they're an internet 'bank' so not only physical and I believe that they do work worldwide, however fees may not be great. If it's VISA or Mastercard then it should pretty much be worldwide.

Not sure what you mean by 'It's Debit' though? You won't be able to find a credit card anonymously because they can't hold you to debt without a detailed identity
(October 08, 2020 at 06:34 PM)n4styn4s Wrote:

It should work on cloud stuff, they're an internet 'bank' so not only physical and I believe that they do work worldwide, however fees may not be great. If it's VISA or Mastercard then it should pretty much be worldwide.

Not sure what you mean by 'It's Debit' though? You won't be able to find a credit card anonymously because they can't hold you to debt without a detailed identity

I did not say that the card itself does not work worldwide.
A visa will work anywhere in the world where you accept a visa.

I said that the site does not issue cards to everyone. Its Europe and USA only.

You need an address, you need to send proof of address, identity, passport, etc. and you need to receive the card physically.
I think they also ask for selfies, etc. this is only possible if you are in the USA or Europe.
very intresting thank you
(October 11, 2020 at 08:21 AM)asoum Wrote: very intresting thank you

lol?

20char20char20char20char20char

(October 09, 2020 at 09:00 PM)VotokoNonLI Wrote:

I did not say that the card itself does not work worldwide.
A visa will work anywhere in the world where you accept a visa.

I said that the site does not issue cards to everyone. Its Europe and USA only.

You need an address, you need to send proof of address, identity, passport, etc. and you need to receive the card physically.
I think they also ask for selfies, etc. this is only possible if you are in the USA or Europe.

Because of banking laws, the only way for you to get a Visa/MC branded card but not go through any KYC at all is to purchase a prepaid debit gift card with crypto. You can do that with Bitpay (they have a Mastercard that they resell from Blinksky.com which works for everything except as an ATM card, in my experience),. Everybody else will ask you for KYC info. Hell, even UnionPay cards require it. You can try Paycent which can be purely app-only and their lower tier products don't have KYC fees, but they are also not Mastercard/Visa (although still usable in many places in the same way). 

There's no magic bullet. What you want basically can't exist. You might as well as try to start some shell companies and just route your spending through some offshore LLCs if you're really worried.
https://bitstack.so/ will probably suit your needs, VCC's that you can top-up directly with Crypto.
(October 12, 2020 at 06:52 PM)sanctuary Wrote: https://bitstack.so/ will probably suit your needs, VCC's that you can top-up directly with Crypto.

Thanks, but we already talked about it in my another topic.
Its a not good place.

Frist, Price is Abusive

Your card will be loaded with 85% of your deposit. There is a $3 fee to create a new VCC.

Second, its not trustable, very new registered.

Dates 82 days old
Created on 2020-07-07
Expires on 2021-07-07
Updated on 2020-08-27

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
SELLING UHQ AMAZON STORE CARDS! [1K-30k BALANCE] Drxin 0 112 November 22, 2021 at 07:44 PM
Last Post: Drxin
BUYING Amazon Gift Cards FOR 70% BTC Overseen 0 93 September 21, 2021 at 06:50 PM
Last Post: Overseen
SELLING [Cheap] HQ Virtual Credit Cards - VCC - Works With PayPal PhotoGallery 0 160 September 13, 2021 at 08:07 PM
Last Post: PhotoGallery