BUYING Hire hackers to infiltrate services and steal website databases.
by yikaoba - May 24, 2021 at 04:47 PM
I need to hire a hacker to hack a Chinese website and obtain a database.
1. You only need to provide me with 5% of a small amount of data to prove that in order to verify the real data, I will pay all the money, you will provide me with 100% of all the data, and the transaction has been completed.
2. If you need to pay in advance, please don't waste everyone's time.

Each URL ranges from $1,000 to $100,000.
My telegram @yikaoba
i want to be your digital gansta my friend io eat tacos is cheaper for you and i have 10 fingers to type!
do you use discord? kindly share
contact me @rootly telegram
contact me to pm
Im your virtual gagng
Add me on your contacts first @genlo12
I need money. I think we can be friends, God
I need a hacker to extract the leads from a crm I have access to. The crm has a glitch where it reveals all the leads from all companies using that crm. But u cant export them.
(June 07, 2021 at 10:47 PM)bhagwan Wrote: I need a hacker to extract the leads from a crm I have access to. The crm has a glitch where it reveals all the leads from all companies using that crm. But u cant export them.

add me on telegram @luckydidall I wrote a script that allows me to extract emails with ease and we can work together
(June 01, 2021 at 09:36 AM)n0b0t Wrote: do you use discord? kindly share

Telegram : gerrynaga 

please contact me

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
BUYING Buying Dating website databases Joe sanchez 1 275 Yesterday at 04:21 PM
Last Post: w8_IknowYou
BUYING Hiring for Hackers that can Hack website and get access to thier networks internal. yikaoba 3 949 November 16, 2021 at 01:53 AM
Last Post: Royalx1
BUYING Recall of gambling website databases in Thailand, Indonesia, and Japan H4x0r5998 0 624 October 20, 2021 at 12:29 PM
Last Post: H4x0r5998