BUYING HIRING a Phishing page developer
by carribeanboy29 - April 24, 2021 at 11:43 PM
I'm looking to hire a phishing page developer. 

Middleman accepted. Payment via crypto. Budget up to $500.

Please PM me your Telegram ID
(April 24, 2021 at 11:43 PM)carribeanboy29 Wrote: I'm looking to hire a phishing page developer. Send me your Telegram ID.

you need to send your Telegram id here, and give out if you are accepting middleman completely and middleman only
What kind of "developer" do you need for a phishing page? What's so hard about just making a tiny PHP backend?
(April 24, 2021 at 11:43 PM)carribeanboy29 Wrote: I'm looking to hire a phishing page developer. 

Still your Telegram ID has to be visible in the Thread, it may be Prone to scamming if not
(April 24, 2021 at 11:45 PM)PrivateGER Wrote: What kind of "developer" do you need for a phishing page? What's so hard about just making a tiny PHP backend?

This is a special type of phishing page that needs to have some features including browser locking. I can send you more details via PM if you might be interested.

(April 24, 2021 at 11:47 PM)CBT Wrote:
(April 24, 2021 at 11:43 PM)carribeanboy29 Wrote: I'm looking to hire a phishing page developer. 

Still your Telegram ID has to be visible in the Thread, it may be Prone to scamming if not

Not trying to scam anyone lol. I already said I'm ready to use MM and I'm willing to deposit funds with MM before developer starts the work.

I don't want me freaking telegram ID indexed by search engines by posting it in this thread.
I can create it, I am a Programmer, you can contact me on my KekusRF telegram or my skype
 Ultirs

Telegram KekusRF
Skypè Ultirs

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
SELLING [For Hire] Python Developer alexbrooks 0 116 May 06, 2021 at 07:10 PM
Last Post: alexbrooks
[HQ] WEB DEVELOPMENT DESIGN & SHOPPY API AUTO BUY WEBSITE | LANDING PAGE & MANY MORE! Syano 233 18,673 April 27, 2021 at 04:55 AM
Last Post: Syano
BUYING looking for a skilled cheat developer defending 1 208 April 21, 2021 at 11:25 AM
Last Post: mapleint