BUYING BUY FRESH GAMING DUMP
by tslin - November 21, 2021 at 12:04 PM
Wanted to buy some fresh gaming dump(email/user:pass). I will also require a about 10k sample to test by the way.
Please be sure your data is private. I will do anti-public check.
Thanks. 

PM me or Telegram @blu5h
Asking for 10k test sample of private data, what has the forum come to. No one going to actually send you a 10,000 line sample if they have a private database. That means they cracked it themselves, and 10,000 hashes is a lot to crack. You're bugging bro, I hope no one sells to you.
(November 23, 2021 at 09:33 PM)Chase Wrote: Asking for 10k test sample of private data, what has the forum come to. No one going to actually send you a 10,000 line sample if they have a private database. That means they cracked it themselves, and 10,000 hashes is a lot to crack. You're bugging bro, I hope no one sells to you.

Yes maybe you are right. But I need to check the quality before trade. If someone has belief in his data, 1k even hundreds lines is fine as well. In fact the the quantity is depend on the seller. 10K is what I suggest. I will evaluate the quality by the sample.

I know people can just scam me by sending me a good sample but shit when trade. This is another thing I need to consider.
(November 24, 2021 at 01:44 PM)tslin Wrote:
(November 23, 2021 at 09:33 PM)Chase Wrote: Asking for 10k test sample of private data, what has the forum come to. No one going to actually send you a 10,000 line sample if they have a private database. That means they cracked it themselves, and 10,000 hashes is a lot to crack. You're bugging bro, I hope no one sells to you.

Yes maybe you are right. But I need to check the quality before trade. If someone has belief in his data, 1k even hundreds lines is fine as well. In fact the the quantity is depend on the seller. 10K is what I suggest. I will evaluate the quality by the sample.

I know people can just scam me by sending me a good sample but shit when trade. This is another thing I need to consider.

You should be looking for databases, buying combos is a death trap my man. Setting yourself up to get scammed, at that point the data is from so many different places it's just pure garbage. Specific databases to your niche is better, and then running edits on that data. Buying a database and cross-checking the hashes on sites like hashmob.net might get you some good brand-new data. Don't buy combos, the only reason they are in that format is because someone probably already ran them. Good luck man, always think people on this forum are trying to finesse you in every single way possible.
(November 24, 2021 at 02:24 PM)Chase Wrote:
(November 24, 2021 at 01:44 PM)tslin Wrote:

You should be looking for databases, buying combos is a death trap my man. Setting yourself up to get scammed, at that point the data is from so many different places it's just pure garbage. Specific databases to your niche is better, and then running edits on that data. Buying a database and cross-checking the hashes on sites like hashmob.net might get you some good brand-new data. Don't buy combos, the only reason they are in that format is because someone probably already ran them. Good luck man, always think people on this forum are trying to finesse you in every single way possible.

Thank you for your advice.  You really hit the point I always prefer specific database(A private dump including crashed pass). Right now I use some kind of anti-public tool to check the combo privacy.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
SELLING [NEW] GitHub 2021 - 80M Records Fresh Dump. Free Sample Available topeagle 1 580 November 28, 2021 at 03:03 PM
Last Post: marai
BUYING Private Gaming Mail;pass Dumps (Dehashed) / Swapping gaming lines ar4112 33 22,934 November 17, 2021 at 06:42 PM
Last Post: ar4112
BUYING dump argentina fresh darkunder 3 1,792 October 21, 2021 at 06:31 PM
Last Post: Sandra999