BTCMonk User table (49.2k) [email:sha256hash:salt]
by krebst - September 13, 2019 at 11:51 PM
Hello there!

I'm back with my second post. Today I present you BTCMonk database leak, originated from an unprotected MongoDB database. The data provided is:
email, sha256 password hash and salt (49262 lines). Unfortunately I was unable to crack this one, maybe you'll have a better luck. If I'll be able to figure out the password construct algorithm, I'll upload cracked passwords and edit this post.
I do have a full dump, PM if interested. This is the first time I'm sharing this, so I can assure no one has it yet.

Download Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Disclaimer: I only post data I leaked myself, no data found on internet or bought from other researchers.
(September 13, 2019 at 11:51 PM)krebst Wrote: Hello there!

I'm back with my second post. Today I present you BTCMonk database leak, originated from an unprotected MongoDB database. The data provided is:
email, sha256 password hash and salt (49262 lines). Unfortunately I was unable to crack this one, maybe you'll have a better luck. If I'll be able to figure out the password construct algorithm, I'll upload cracked passwords and edit this post.
I do have a full dump, PM if interested. This is the first time I'm sharing this, so I can assure no one has it yet.

[Hidden Content]

Disclaimer: I only post data I leaked myself, no data found on internet or bought from other researchers.

502 Bad Gateway now, pls check it
(October 27, 2020 at 08:31 AM)Hellyhell Wrote:
(September 13, 2019 at 11:51 PM)krebst Wrote: Hello there!

[Hidden Content]

502 Bad Gateway now, pls check it

LOL!! It's anonfile, what do you expect? Anyway, there's a fairly simple bypass. The actual site isn't down, they just have bad filters n shit.
Edit: NVM, it's not bad filtering, I thought it was a download page, instead it's a direct link to the CDN. Just change CDN!!
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: 4 Months (3m, 2d remaining).
Ban Reason: > Spamming, Constantly harassing, stalking and flaming a member(s), Disrespecting RaidForums or its Staff members, Reporting posts without a good reason, repeatedly accusing users of scamming without any actual evidence.
thank you so much for leak
@krebst are the email addresses readable, or some sort of cracking is needed?
Can you update the link, its not working.
This thread has a bad link, please reply to the message you were sent so I can replace the current link and reinstate your thread.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
romanticni.mk database users.csv table IGhostI 4 810 January 12, 2021 at 03:56 PM
Last Post: Jaw
SQL [HASH] + [SALT] www.shsforums.net ~30k ~2018 Badabom 1 726 December 20, 2020 at 05:28 PM
Last Post: Sem
Wattpad SHA256 w/ Salt ShinyHunters 28 5,229 August 21, 2020 at 11:41 AM
Last Post: Asset