BTC GENERATOR 2021 [WORKING, NO VIRUS]
by moot - February 19, 2021 at 11:09 PM
(February 19, 2021 at 11:09 PM)moot Wrote: Helo i have a btc generator, and it can make your bitcoinfor you Smile

SmileSmileSmile

[Image: rodiev.png]

[Hidden Content]

RIP 6 DOGS

Wow. Nice, thanks mate!!!!
Yooooo Thanks for the Btc Miner
Why is this still on the forum? The OP has posted a link to a virus that changes your desktop and removes user name and password caches from the browser browser used to download it. There may be other affects of this virus I haven't discovered yet. If site admin won't remove this thread and ban the OP, at least don't make the mistake of downloading the virus.
(February 26, 2021 at 06:25 AM)goldenbruce Wrote: Why is this still on the forum? The OP has posted a link to a virus that changes your desktop and removes user name and password caches from  the browser browser used to download it. There may be other affects of this virus I haven't discovered yet. If site admin won't remove this thread and ban the OP, at least don't make the mistake of downloading the virus.
The source code is there, it’s literally a troll; Idk where you got the password thing from it literally can’t do that, and it doesn’t, monitor it with HybridAnaylsis and Any.Run if you’d like smart guy
i can't believe how the admin post "some that doesn't works" i didn't see the code but cmon. never will be free btc coins anywhere
ddddddddddddddddddd eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Free Server/Panel Method [Unlimited 16vCore RDP's] [Working Method February 2021] colosib 60 8,616 Yesterday at 04:14 AM
Last Post: raidghost
Cobalt Strike 4.3 Licensed Mar 17 [bug fixes] (From Virus Total) osintlinux 14 1,135 May 11, 2021 at 03:38 AM
Last Post: derkaoui849
TSP Dork generator v11.0 New 2019 timlinux 5 10,868 April 03, 2021 at 05:48 AM
Last Post: mahmoudhh67