Advertisements:

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average
[BETA] Automatic Stream Key Extractor (Fake AudioFix Twitch Blog) v0.03
Can you upload the code of the application?
Just tested it and it's works perfectly
Looks good to me, but you need a way to only privately get the info to the guy who sent it. Maybe make it so we can configure the code and add our own export location?
(04-05-2015, 03:00 AM)Youredead Wrote:  Looks good to me, but you need a way to only privately get the info to the guy who sent it. Maybe make it so we can configure the code and add our own export location?

Considering the dependencies and such needed to compile the code, adding custom export locations (manually) would be way too much of a hassle for most people. I'm also hesitant to post the source code since the program (with the wrong person) has access to decrypted login info that could be very harmful. It is one thing to just temporarily get a stream key or remove System 32, but getting login info for all their accounts is permanent. I might make it open source, but I don't want the "script kiddies" to start modifying the code and causing some really unethical mayhem. If you want that mayhem, I don't want to be a part of it; code it from scratch.

I could put out a separate program that asks for the username of the Twitch "staff member" (Twitch channel) and it would send the data there. In terms of the current output of the program, the remote Twitch chat location should be fine for now. If you want something more private, we'd need to talk.
(04-05-2015, 11:08 PM)Anon_On_The_Weekend Wrote:  
(04-05-2015, 03:00 AM)Youredead Wrote:  Looks good to me, but you need a way to only privately get the info to the guy who sent it. Maybe make it so we can configure the code and add our own export location?

Considering the dependencies and such needed to compile the code, adding custom export locations (manually) would be way too much of a hassle for most people. I'm also hesitant to post the source code since the program (with the wrong person) has access to decrypted login info that could be very harmful. It is one thing to just temporarily get a stream key or remove System 32, but getting login info for all their accounts is permanent. I might make it open source, but I don't want the "script kiddies" to start modifying the code and causing some really unethical mayhem. If you want that mayhem, I don't want to be a part of it; code it from scratch.

I could put out a separate program that asks for the username of the Twitch "staff member" (Twitch channel) and it would send the data there. In terms of the current output of the program, the remote Twitch chat location should be fine for now. If you want something more private, we'd need to talk.

Don't worry, I got my own program now. It exports to my private pastebin. It was coded by Small and he gave me the source so I could add my own pastebin info into it.
like it  :D                                                      
Updated to v0.03

Changelog:
  • If there are no valid login sessions, it will attempt to extract OBS profile settings and stream key
  • Added more progress messages
  • Added delay to the end of the program for the user to see the console messages
This should help out with some circumstances with invalid sessions. If the program doesn't work immediately after you login, try going to your "Dashboard" page first before running it to see if it fixes it (please report if that works here).
This is a great program!
Amazing program, works great but i don't like the stream key being public for anyone on that twitch chat to see :c
This program looks very good. nice job! Kappa
I'll check this out some time, thank you for the share.
thanks dude. this is really cool!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Twitch Stream Authenticator (1.0) KaBob 13 1,629 12-05-2017, 02:57 AM
Last Post: WhoreKing
  Twitch Stream Repair Tool Dinkleberg 16 7,355 11-06-2015, 09:27 PM
Last Post: Raidbot44812
  "Twitch Support Scanner" (System32 deleter) 3dsboy08 6 1,983 08-21-2015, 01:03 AM
Last Post: JBertie
  Twitch Fake Blog (AudioFix and Stream Optimizer) System 32 Remover and How To! Anon_On_The_Weekend 8 3,627 07-15-2015, 10:54 AM
Last Post: kekeistop