[BANNED] Scam report against https://raidforums.com/User-buno
by RichChigga - April 29, 2021 at 12:22 PM
Title of Thread: Scam Report against buno | 300$

Name: https://raidforums.com/User-buno

Product: logs

How did you get scammed: sent 300 for insurance as he claim to have some logs to work on together, began acting suspicious and wants to connect to my "main shit". the funny kid also acting though and hardly tried to scam my friend cause he always say no to escrow. he offer refund but i doubt.

Time of scam: 24 hours ago
Why you buying stuff from a no name like em, his rep is down etc. dont buy shit from such people lmao
@Jaw ban em
(April 29, 2021 at 12:24 PM)nktagtr Wrote: Why you buying stuff from a no name like em, his rep is down etc. dont buy shit from such people lmao
@Jaw ban em

What do you mean by ban him? Are you ordering him?

And fuxx why did you buy from a new user who have just one day online time ang neg rep. Your a stupid nothing else. After all I feel sorry for you. Don't buy anything without mm next time.
@[Fuxx] RichChigga You need to provide some kind of proof with this.

@buno Please respond.
Forget it. He's not gonna refund. The kid literally asked me what scraping is lol
Proof has been received.
@buno You have 24 hours to respond.
@[Fuxx] RichChigga he basically scammed you the same amount he “got scammed” a few weeks ago: https://raidforums.com/Thread-RESOLVED-D...pid3721827
(April 29, 2021 at 12:24 PM)nktagtr Wrote: Why you buying stuff from a no name like em, his rep is down etc. dont buy shit from such people lmao
@Jaw ban em
I agree tbh, buying from person with god upgrade or big rep in community is safer because they wont risk leaving or well getting banned from raidforums.
(April 30, 2021 at 09:25 AM)InfiniteOnTop Wrote:
@Jaw ban em
I agree tbh, buying from person with god upgrade or big rep in community is safer because they wont risk leaving or well getting banned from raidforums.
100% true bro
(April 30, 2021 at 09:25 AM)InfiniteOnTop Wrote:
@Jaw ban em

That logic has how people have been scammed for big and small amounts on RF. If you like having your money, then just be patient and use a middleman. God is like $50, and scamming someone for anything above that is profit and just encourages people to buy rank to scam.
This report has been deemed by me as resolved and the user was banned.

If you believe this to be incorrect please contact @Omnipotent

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[RESOLVED] Scam Report against ansell2131 | $50 DoublePenetration 2 208 Yesterday at 11:58 AM
Last Post: moot
[BANNED] [BANNED] User: ar4112 is scammer xfJklOs 5 820 May 06, 2021 at 02:57 PM
Last Post: Jaw
[BANNED] Scam Report against Scheherazade USD 225 Blindyellowcute 5 349 May 05, 2021 at 06:41 PM
Last Post: moot