[BANNED] Scam Report against millionas | $60
by restricted - January 24, 2020 at 04:47 AM
(January 28, 2020 at 04:52 PM)restricted Wrote:
(January 28, 2020 at 02:37 PM)B83131G Wrote:
(January 28, 2020 at 02:35 PM)moot Wrote: @millionas Respond in 24 Hours.

If you can’t explain how he contacted a “fake version” of you, then you will be banned.

@Jaw

Millionas is an honest person.

Hey dude, dont come here to spill trash. Have you checked the screenshots of my conversation with him and did you ask him how come someone used him telegram to rip me?

The simple question is how did someone used his Telegram to rip me?. HIS TELEGRAM. I am not stupid bro and i have been in the game way too long. The moment i paid him, he cleared our chat but i made screenshots of my dealings with people on telegram just incase they turn out to be rippers.

He never said his telegram was compromised so how come someone used his telegram to rip me. And he even had the guts to tell me the screenshots i uploaded doesnt prove anything. REALLY??

The same way he chatted on telegram was the same way he chatted when i hit him on Jabber when he didnt know i was the same person. (Told me to send him tx id after i made payment and to wait for 2 confirmations on blockchain).
You know people can fake screenshots. if its on pc. Its just right click inspect and easy to edit.
(January 28, 2020 at 06:34 PM)B83131G Wrote:
(January 28, 2020 at 04:52 PM)restricted Wrote:
(January 28, 2020 at 02:37 PM)B83131G Wrote:
(January 28, 2020 at 02:35 PM)moot Wrote: @millionas Respond in 24 Hours.

If you can’t explain how he contacted a “fake version” of you, then you will be banned.

@Jaw

Millionas is an honest person.

Hey dude, dont come here to spill trash. Have you checked the screenshots of my conversation with him and did you ask him how come someone used him telegram to rip me?

The simple question is how did someone used his Telegram to rip me?. HIS TELEGRAM. I am not stupid bro and i have been in the game way too long. The moment i paid him, he cleared our chat but i made screenshots of my dealings with people on telegram just incase they turn out to be rippers.

He never said his telegram was compromised so how come someone used his telegram to rip me. And he even had the guts to tell me the screenshots i uploaded doesnt prove anything. REALLY??

The same way he chatted on telegram was the same way he chatted when i hit him on Jabber when he didnt know i was the same person. (Told me to send him tx id after i made payment and to wait for 2 confirmations on blockchain).
You know people can fake screenshots. if its on pc. Its just right click inspect and easy to edit.

And why on earth will i pick HIM out of hundreds or thousands of people in this forum to lie against? Someone i dont know AT ALL. Someone i have NEVER had any dealings with until that day. I can make a video of my phone gallery so you see the screenshots and i can as well forward them to you to check properties and see for yourself. The way y'all thinking is appalling. So i will just sit down, edit a picture and lie against someone? WOW

By his own admission, he said he blocked me on telegram when he came back and pretended not to know me and i showed him proof of payment i made to him. Why didnt you assume that part of the conversation was also edited/photoshopped as you claim? He said this -----> (Second i have never dealt with this user and he sent me a screenshot yesterday with my name on the conversation and i blocked him directly.) https://imgur.com/a/iQ4rdTn

Check my username in forums. You will see i dont have time and too matured of this BS you spitting. Your reasoning is messed up bro. Its 60 fucking dollars. I am not even asking for a refund. I just really hate when some kid behind keyboard assume people are stupid. If he had even given me some dead ass data for what i paid for, just making sure he doesnt rip someone else and if he wasnt the one that ripped me as he claim, HOW did someone else have access to him telegram? DAMN!!!
This report has been deemed by me as resolved and the user was banned.

If you believe this to be incorrect please contact @Omnipotent

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[RESOLVED] Darkakula scam report fort 15 407 September 23, 2020 at 08:21 PM
Last Post: Jaw
[BANNED] Scam Trader ox0xi43 EstMakc 8 257 September 22, 2020 at 04:02 PM
[RESOLVED] scam report against cheapbitcoin.com.ru Timberg343 8 196 September 22, 2020 at 03:39 PM