[BANNED] Scam Report against millionas | $60
by restricted - January 24, 2020 at 04:47 AM
Name: {millionas}  https://raidforums.com/User-millionas

Product: https://raidforums.com/Thread-2M-USA-Ema...d-Shopping

How did you get scammed: Contacted him for cox.net email and password. I paid him $60 and he cleared out chat after receiving payment (screenshots of convo is attached and proof of payment

Time of scam: January 23

Screenshots of payment and convo
https://imgur.com/a/KpVlZqI
@millionas You have 48 hours to respond.
Hello,
Thanks for the mention,
First of all, the thread is a giveaway not a sales trade.
Second i have never dealt with this user and he sent me a screenshot yesterday with my name on the conversation and i blocked him directly.
then he added me on jabber as a new customer to troll.
I don't know why you are doing this, but everyone has his own reasons.

If any other information is needed, i will be always available.
Thank you for keeping this community together.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Scamming
(January 25, 2020 at 12:40 AM)millionas Wrote: Hello,
Thanks for the mention,
First of all, the thread is a giveaway not a sales trade.
Second i have never dealt with this user and he sent me a screenshot yesterday with my name on the conversation and i blocked him directly.
then he added me on jabber as a new customer to troll.
I don't know why you are doing this, but everyone has his own reasons.

If any other information is needed, i will be always available.
Thank you for keeping this community together.

WOW. You are a bloody liar and i will make sure you pay for this. You are obviously new in the game.

1. The thread says "EmailTongueass" and that was exactly what i needed. You also asked anyone who need anything to contact you on your telegram which you put on many of your posts. "(no worries if anyone needs anything let me know. Telegram : @Diamoneye)".

2. I contacted you on your telegram ID and asked for cox.net email:pass. You said you have it and asked me to pay $100 for 1k pieces. Told you i will start with 500 pieces to test the quality. We agreed on $60 for 500 pieces. After you collected payment, you cleared the chat and blocked me. But ofcourse you didnt know i screenshot each stage of the deal because i suspected you might rip.

You claimed you never dealt with me so how come someone else was using your telegram to deal with people? Can you answer that simple question?

This is the proof of our conversation and payment showing your telegram ID which you put on your posts as your contact 
https://imgur.com/a/KpVlZqI

This is the when you came back 10mins asking who i am and claiming not to know what i am talking about n you blocked me
https://imgur.com/a/LnMBbWF

This was me going to chat you up on your jabber telling you i want to buy SMTP sender. You didnt know i was the same person you ripped. You have a chat pattern. You always ask for tx id of btc payment ((8:41:21 AM) [email protected]/ROI-TKAo: send tx id when sent please) and always ask to wait for 1-2 confirmations on blockchain ((8:41:52 AM) [email protected]/ROI-TKAo: delivery is after 1 confirmation on blockchain)
https://imgur.com/a/PFd18lo

You are a ripper bro and you will pay. Someone used your telegram to rip me and since you never said your telegram was hacked, you are the ripper. Even if you telegram was hacked and you fail to warn people about it, you will be held responsible for anything done with it. Never judge a book by its cover but i completely judged this forum by its cover forgetting there will be bastards like you lurking around. I do not know you and i have no reason whatsoever to lie against you. I am only making sure you do not rip someone else here. I have been in the game long before you. Check my username in most forums.
Hello,
Nothing you said in this is relevant you can easly make a screenshot of conversation with any name you want or username. and everybody asks for transaction ids and confirmations.
To avoid all these fake reports and people that have nothing to do in life but teling lies.
I will only deal on-Site and through RF PM system from now on.

Thanks again for keeping this community together.

PS: And please stop sales trashing my threads. use your time to do something usefull.
Bro....YOU RIPPED ME and you will pay. You are a bloody ripper and a liar. That was your Telegram Username.

Was your telegram compromised in any way?......... NO

How come someone used your telegram to rip me or are you claiming the chat i posted was not your telegram? The same telegram ID on all your posts and threads. You are really new to the game and should do better. Are you insinuating i made that chat and screenshots up? You must be very stupid to reason like that. You were caught in the act and you have no escape bro.

I did not chat with an imposter. I chatted with you on YOUR telegram. Few hours after you cleared our chat, you came back online and claimed not to know me and you blocked me afterwards. I cant believe you are such a moron. I have been in this game long before you.

I am not even asking for a refund. I am going to make sure you dont rip nobody else here unless you make a new account which people like you usually do. BASTARD!!!

Like i said, I DONT KNOW YOU. I have NEVER dealt with you until that day so i have absolutely no reason to lie against you. I DONT KNOW YOU. It would have even made a little bit of sense if you claim your telegram was compromised and maybe someone else ripped me with your ID but to point blank tell me i made those screenshots up is very stupid of you.
Hello,
Please sir, enough already.
I have full access over my telegram : @Diamoneye. what i'm trying to explain here is that i don't know you and i've never dealt with you.
and also are you mad because your plan is going nowhere ?
i still don't know what you will earn from this but i said what i have and know.

Take care, and good luck with your fancy techniques (y).

Thanks again for keeping this community together.
I'm always available for any questions.
If he contacted you directly on your telegram, there is no way that you would gave no recollection of dealing with him.

Telegram in itself is a bad platform, for dealing.

@Jaw
@millionas Respond in 24 Hours.

If you can’t explain how he contacted a “fake version” of you, then you will be banned.

@Jaw
(January 28, 2020 at 02:35 PM)moot Wrote: @millionas Respond in 24 Hours.

If you can’t explain how he contacted a “fake version” of you, then you will be banned.

@Jaw

Millionas is an honest person.
(January 28, 2020 at 02:37 PM)B83131G Wrote:
(January 28, 2020 at 02:35 PM)moot Wrote: @millionas Respond in 24 Hours.

@Jaw

Millionas is an honest person.

Hey dude, dont come here to spill trash. Have you checked the screenshots of my conversation with him and did you ask him how come someone used him telegram to rip me?

The simple question is how did someone used his Telegram to rip me?. HIS TELEGRAM. I am not stupid bro and i have been in the game way too long. The moment i paid him, he cleared our chat but i made screenshots of my dealings with people on telegram just incase they turn out to be rippers.

He never said his telegram was compromised so how come someone used his telegram to rip me. And he even had the guts to tell me the screenshots i uploaded doesnt prove anything. REALLY??

The same way he chatted on telegram was the same way he chatted when i hit him on Jabber when he didnt know i was the same person. (Told me to send him tx id after i made payment and to wait for 2 confirmations on blockchain).
Hello,
What i'm saying is that anyone can use paint to modify any screenshot. even my little cousin aged 10 years can do it.
Please stop the blaming.

Thanks for keeping this community together admins.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[RESOLVED] Darkakula scam report fort 15 295 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: Jaw
[BANNED] Scam Trader ox0xi43 EstMakc 8 232 Yesterday at 04:02 PM
[RESOLVED] scam report against cheapbitcoin.com.ru Timberg343 8 186 Yesterday at 03:39 PM