Photo 
Scam Report against Bufferoverflow | $110

Name on RaidForums: Bufferoverflow

Discord Handle: Userof2021#3060
Userof2021

https://raidforums.com/User-Bufferoverflow

Product:
https://raidforums.com/Thread-SELLING-OS...pid3623384

How did you get scammed: Bufferoverflow contacted me on Discord as he knew i am needing specific machines, 92,115,134,119,98  we then agreed on a price for $110 and he wanted XRP, he promised to send the writeups through as soon as he received payment. Straight after receiving payment he has stopped all communication. It looks like he does these things regularly on Raidforums and just changes names...

Time of scam: 30/04/2021 @ 16:21

Screenshot included of discord.
[Image: MUmAPvD.png]
[Image: X5AaLYi.png]
[Image: rGAg8fd.png]
@Bufferoverflow , please respond.
Too bad for you... Hopefully this will teach you a lesson and you will stop buying without a middle man from new users with negative rep. Just a tip for you: Never deal with someone that contact you outside of RFs ( don’t leave your telegram etc out here for them to contact you) because that’s how they operate.
Ive literally updated my thread on a daily basis to seek people not to buy exam solutions like blind humans :(

off-sec have changed their exam and all IPs are dynamic, solutions are outdated and never gonna work, massive yikes
This report has been deemed by me as resolved and the user was banned.

If you believe this to be incorrect please contact @Omnipotent

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[RESOLVED] Scam Report against ansell2131 | $50 DoublePenetration 2 208 Yesterday at 11:58 AM
Last Post: moot
[BANNED] [BANNED] User: ar4112 is scammer xfJklOs 5 820 May 06, 2021 at 02:57 PM
Last Post: Jaw
[BANNED] Scam Report against Scheherazade USD 225 Blindyellowcute 5 349 May 05, 2021 at 06:41 PM
Last Post: moot