Product: https://raidforums.com/Thread-Database-T...g?page=154
How did you get scammed:
https://pixs.ru/images/2019/11/10/1a7603d4b0d96cdc6.jpg
https://pixs.ru/images/2019/11/10/2eb966fd994baf246.jpg
https://pixs.ru/images/2019/11/10/3b3bdeec5118bb349.jpg
https://pixs.ru/images/2019/11/10/40ec600c60fc8ba60.jpg
https://pixs.ru/images/2019/11/10/5ab88631610fcaa95.jpg

Time of scam:22.00 Russia
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Scamming - $350 refused to compensate for missing / duplicate lines.
First of all, what I need is a private database, not a public database!
The seller sent his cloud to me without I agree to the transaction!
I tested one of the data,
even worse, the seller's data is still publicly available garbage data!

Send me the garbage database for sale without my consent?

https://imgur.com/4gIa3T9

https://REDACTED

https://imgur.com/w6TgMWd

If you don’t have the buyer’s permission, just send the garbage database and ask the buyer to give the money. This is ridiculous.
Ban Reason: Scamming - (If you believe this to be incorrect, please contact Omnipotent)
The topic is written that, and where to get ! Can be and public so as dorky intersect, and merges every who wants ! I have a cloud of hundreds of merged dumps! Of 9.84 GB
Ban Reason: Scamming - $350 refused to compensate for missing / duplicate lines.
You contacted the user about his Databases, when he gave you access to sample them you started saying that his Data was trash and that you don’t want to pay him?

But to be 100% honest OP, you’re still at fault for trusting this user with all of your data.
(November 11, 2019 at 12:25 AM)moot Wrote: You contacted the user about his Databases, when he gave you access to sample them you started saying that his Data was trash and that you don’t want to pay him?

But to be 100% honest OP, you’re still at fault for trusting this user with all of your data.

So it's my fault I trusted him ? All bases are merged by me and are constantly updated in the cloud ! There are both decrypted and not decrypted dumps!
I have already said the type of data I need! He still sent his database over! And after I tested it 100 lines, the data is completely impossible! is old databases!

(November 11, 2019 at 04:23 AM)Skryptonit Wrote:
(November 11, 2019 at 12:25 AM)moot Wrote: You contacted the user about his Databases, when he gave you access to sample them you started saying that his Data was trash and that you don’t want to pay him?

So it's my fault I trusted him ? All bases are merged by me and are constantly updated in the cloud ! There are both decrypted and not decrypted dumps!
After you know my forum ID, you use my spam data to ask me to pay, and then you have to complain to me!

I have already explained that the data I want is private, and you gave me is the old database you collected.
Ban Reason: Scamming - (If you believe this to be incorrect, please contact Omnipotent)
(November 11, 2019 at 04:24 AM)57deye Wrote: I have already said the type of data I need! He still sent his database over! And after I tested it 100 lines, the data is completely impossible! is old databases!

After you know my forum ID, you use my spam data to ask me to pay, and then you have to complain to me!

I have already explained that the data I want is private, and you gave me is the old database you collected.

I'll give you fresh data that was leaked relatively recently. Old here not what there is no. Here there is as hashes, so and without hashes and with passwords.

and the profile I asked for your order that you did not deceive me
(November 11, 2019 at 05:05 AM)Skryptonit Wrote:
(November 11, 2019 at 04:24 AM)57deye Wrote: I have already said the type of data I need! He still sent his database over! And after I tested it 100 lines, the data is completely impossible! is old databases!

I'll give you fresh data that was leaked relatively recently. Old here not what there is no. Here there is as hashes, so and without hashes and with passwords.

Need me to use your data to make a screenshot?

I am looking for people who have long-term cooperation with data. If your data is available, I will be very happy. I am very willing to cooperate with you for a long time, but you give me a bunch of old garbage data, but I still force me to give money. Are you kidding? ?
(November 11, 2019 at 05:26 AM)57deye Wrote:

I am looking for people who have long-term cooperation with data. If your data is available, I will be very happy. I am very willing to cooperate with you for a long time, but you give me a bunch of old garbage data, but I still force me to give money. Are you kidding? ?

Show me where this junk data is? update every week. Or you wanted for 90$ such dumps as capress, houzz, coinmama, wanelo? This does not happen, I only have those chtt I do it myself.

(November 11, 2019 at 06:18 AM)Skryptonit Wrote:

(November 11, 2019 at 04:23 AM)Skryptonit Wrote: So it's my fault I trusted him ? All bases are merged by me and are constantly updated in the cloud ! There are both decrypted and not decrypted dumps!

Show me where this junk data is? update every week. Or you wanted for 90$ such dumps as capress, houzz, coinmama, wanelo? This does not happen, I only have those chtt I do it myself.

I only tested a data of 10-30, I don't want to read it again, 110000 lines, there are 10000 lines and my database is duplicated, the remaining 10000 lines, I tested 100 lines, completely unusable!

https://imgur.com/3ODYl59

Even the public library Myheritage.com, you put it in and sell it.

You don't have a database of your own, collect some public databases from other websites, and then sell them. Do you think I am a fool?
(November 11, 2019 at 06:34 AM)57deye Wrote: [quote =“ Skryptonit” pid ='1232889'dateline ='1573449480']
[quote =“ 57deye” pid ='1232788'dateline ='1573446419']
[quote =“ Skryptonit” pid ='1232741'dateline ='1573445111']
[quote =“ 57deye” pid ='1232632'dateline ='1573442689']
我已经说过我需要的数据类型!他仍然将数据库发送过来!在测试了100行之后,数据是完全不可能的!是旧数据库!

[quote =“ Skryptonit” pid ='1232625'dateline ='1573442629']

所以我信任他是我的错吗?所有基础都由我合并,并在云中不断更新!有解密转储和未解密转储!
[/引用]
在知道我的论坛ID后,您将使用我的垃圾邮件数据要求我付款,然后您必须向我投诉!

我已经解释过,我想要的数据是私有的,而您给我的是您收集的旧数据库。
[/引用]

我将为您提供最近泄露的新数据。老这里没有没有。这里有哈希,所以也有哈希,有密码。

和我要求您下达您不欺骗我的个人资料
[/引用]

需要我使用您的数据制作屏幕截图吗?

我正在寻找与数据长期合作的人。如果您的数据可用,我将非常高兴。我很愿意与您长期合作,但是您给了我一堆旧的垃圾数据,但是我仍然强迫我捐钱。你在开玩笑吗??
[/引用]

告诉我这些垃圾数据在哪里?每周更新。或者您想要90美元这样的垃圾堆,例如:柏木,混乱,coinmama,wanelo?这不会发生,只有我自己做的那些事。
[/引用]

I only tested a data of 10-30, I don't want to read it again, 110000 lines, there are 10000 lines and my database is duplicated, the remaining 10000 lines, I tested 100 lines, completely unusable!

You don't have a database of your own, collect some public databases from other websites, and then sell them. Do you think I am a fool?
I wonder where I collect? here I am once again and here I have attidae in the original

Myheritage.com

https://pixs.ru/images/2019/11/11/Screen...chrome.png
(November 11, 2019 at 06:49 AM)Skryptonit Wrote:
(November 11, 2019 at 06:34 AM)57deye Wrote: [quote =“ Skryptonit” pid ='1232889'dateline ='1573449480']

[/引用]

[/引用]

和我要求您下达您不欺骗我的个人资料
[/引用]

需要我使用您的数据制作屏幕截图吗?

[/引用]

[/引用]

(November 11, 2019 at 05:05 AM)Skryptonit Wrote: I'll give you fresh data that was leaked relatively recently. Old here not what there is no. Here there is as hashes, so and without hashes and with passwords.

I wonder where I collect? here I am once again and here I have attidae in the original

Myheritage.com

You only need to confirm that the database is collected by you or your own?

Why send the public database you collected as  private database   and send it to me?
As a buyer, I want to buy what type of database, I have told you. You still send me a junk database, wasting my time!
I have no more than 8,000 public databases similar to yours.

(November 11, 2019 at 06:49 AM)Skryptonit Wrote:

[/引用]

[/引用]

和我要求您下达您不欺骗我的个人资料
[/引用]

需要我使用您的数据制作屏幕截图吗?

[/引用]

[/引用]

(November 11, 2019 at 05:05 AM)Skryptonit Wrote: I'll give you fresh data that was leaked relatively recently. Old here not what there is no. Here there is as hashes, so and without hashes and with passwords.

Myheritage.com

As a database buyer, I am very short of the database, I will not easily give up the person who can provide the database stably.

But it does not mean that I will easily pay for the garbage database!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[BANNED] Scam Report against Schwarz_Richter | 0.30 XMR(73 usd) Poppy112 4 1,070 November 26, 2021 at 04:15 PM
Last Post: Jaw
[BANNED] Scam report against ND03 | 350$ nwssx 4 682 November 26, 2021 at 04:14 PM
Last Post: Jaw
[BANNED] Jaggers45 Scam Report: $940 (USD). NotImportant281 6 870 November 25, 2021 at 12:28 PM
Last Post: Jimmy02