[BANNED] Jaggers45 Scam Report: $940 (USD).
by NotImportant281 - November 23, 2021 at 10:08 AM
Title of Thread: Selling CHATURBATE.COM Accounts with TOKENS with WARRANTY. CHEAP Jagger45 | $940 USD

Name: Jagger45 UID: https://rf.ws/uid/122202082)

Product: https://raidforums.com/Thread-Selling-CH...ANTY-CHEAP

How did you get scammed: Alright so, I sent the BTC from an exchange (Thankfully using methods to appear like I'm on a proxy (Which I am)) And I Simply went to DM someone on Discord after he said he "Had to check" then he deleted the chat (Except he forgets I Was in it so he wasn't able to run from anything to far), Then He proceeds to delete his account. Except I Work in legal, So I'll have his ass on trial very soon but i turned away to DM a friend on Discord about scams and other nonsense and this coward runs like a bitch.

Time of scam: 11/23/2021 11:08 AM (MSK Time zone).... He's not very bright given I'm Running a VPN and can claim I Was hacked via the website so I Want Justice and I'll take my refund via the bank or coinbase IDC But someone will be refunding me the money rather it's him or the financial institutions that be.

Proof that he deleted his account

[Image: 0GN49NN.jpg]

Proof of Money sent via coinbase
[Image: J6UPhQE.jpg]

Proof of our DMs on Telegram (I took this on my phone so whatever... It was sent to a friend of mine).
[Image: n4KA58q.jpg]

32rDapbm9rxHGxmQZWJyDincEtUpeJW8S7 is His address for those who wish to check the validity of the wallet.
" Except I Work in legal, So I'll have his ass on trial very soon "
@Jagger45 Respond
It's his fifth account, but he's getting smarter. I didn't spot him this time, i wonder why tho... Maybe my scammer radar is getting obsolete.
To be honest, the Mods have to get better in detecting people who open multiple accounts just to scam..

They get banned on one account, they return with another
and always drop their original IP address so someone can gun down their families

This scammers coming back is getting rampant and its pissing me off
(November 25, 2021 at 01:37 AM)forcal Wrote: To be honest, the Mods have to get better in detecting people who open multiple accounts just to scam..

and always drop their original IP address so someone can gun down their families

People need to be smarter about doing deals with randoms.
There's only so much we can do to vet out scammers.
(November 25, 2021 at 01:37 AM)forcal Wrote: To be honest, the Mods have to get better in detecting people who open multiple accounts just to scam..

"
How do you propose we do this? Realistically? Fact is you're talking out of your ass/venting frustrations we have as well without actually proposing feasible solutions. Also there's these things called VPN, RDP etc. Another fact is, people who get scammed usually generally fall into 3 main categories. 1) Too cheap to get a middleman. 2) Too lazy/complacent to get a middleman or 3) Just plain stupid not taking some basic precautions ( you're on a cybercrime forum for fucks sake, you're dealing with criminals and you're surprised people get scammed?)

We as mods also have a shit ton of other things to be doing, ranging from dealing with morons who got scammed, the usual complete piss takes in reports along with dealing with a myriad of other bullshit and some mod/admin things. Ya'll dumbass's can share some accountability that goes along with your agency.

This report has been deemed by me as resolved and the user was banned.

If you believe this to be incorrect please contact me or another admin.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[BANNED] Attempted to scam against Beezy42 | $150 Fidel Castro 4 1,136 December 02, 2021 at 04:06 PM
Last Post: Jaw
[BANNED] Scam Report against DocEU Zerod 6 1,001 November 29, 2021 at 04:46 PM
[RESOLVED] Scam report against Unbanned Member xPyth 1 800 November 26, 2021 at 04:16 PM