[BANNED] HackBaseOrg is a SCAMMER
by neonlegend - May 05, 2021 at 01:02 AM
profile of scammer: https://raidforums.com/User-HackBaseOrg

found this person here on raid forums, they post "For Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Cellular hack as well as custom SQL exploits as well server admin hijack, hit up on telegram ; @int3lhackz or send an email ; [email protected] me later¬† Lightbulb"

his contact on telegram is: Testimony Hack @Int3lhackz

he scams by saying he can "hack" an insta acct for you, for about $300 btc. then he continiually asks for more funds to buy "tweaks" and other software. He pretends to be from Russia and often writes "imma update you" and speaks in odd ways. He deleted all our messages so I have no screenshots. Beware of this guy!! He owes me a lot. If anyone has dealt with him let me know if I can help in making sure he never does this again. Preyed on someone trying to get into an old acct. He's disgusting.
You fell for the oldest trick in the book, how gullible are you? There is nobody that can hack any account on every single social media website. Not to mention, GOOGLE HIS FUCKING EMAIL? He literally spams his dumbass scam everywhere, 2 seconds on your part would've saved you hundreds. I don't even know why you made a scam report if I'm honest, you could've just reported him to staff and he would've been banned. You aren't going to get refunded by him, nor will you ever see him again. Once he has your money hes gone
I was told by multiple people to make a scam report. So thanks for the advice. Obviously not tech savvy, otherwise I could hack it myself. Thank you for the advice though.
The scammers here are not that good, you should go to the dark web, where I just got scammed for $2500, so don't be sad, unless you lose your desire, you will be scammed sooner or later. Don't doubt it, it's the truth.
This report has been deemed by me as resolved and the user was banned.

If you believe this to be incorrect please contact @Omnipotent

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[BANNED] [BANNED] User: ar4112 is scammer xfJklOs 5 813 May 06, 2021 at 02:57 PM
Last Post: Jaw
[RESOLVED] Scam @comboroboa is scammer DamaAlive 4 266 May 04, 2021 at 04:41 PM
Last Post: Jaw
[RESOLVED] [RESOLVED] User-private1506 SCAMMER tefa 3 721 May 01, 2021 at 07:54 AM
Last Post: Burpingjimmy_Bot