Advertisements:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
AutoDox
(04-30-2015, 09:14 PM)SummiT Wrote:  Looks good Smile Ignore Zach if he doesnt make it he gets all defensive and says its pointless anywho good work : )

I use this program all the time. I don't really see a need for a blackhat dox when this raiding is all just fun and games.... I don't need to steal paypal and account passwords.

Edit: To Zach saying it is pointless, just because the program does not steal everything off their computer and destroy it by force overheating and/or deleting system 32, does not making it pointless does it?
Updated with download link.

(04-30-2015, 09:14 PM)SummiT Wrote:  Looks good Smile Ignore Zach if he doesnt make it he gets all defensive and says its pointless anywho good work : )
Thanks

(05-01-2015, 02:52 PM)Youredead Wrote:  I use this program all the time. I don't really see a need for a blackhat dox when this raiding is all just fun and games.... I don't need to steal paypal and account passwords.

Edit: To Zach saying it is pointless, just because the program does not steal everything off their computer and destroy it by force overheating and/or deleting system 32, does not making it pointless does it?
+1
Dont upload to pastebin unless you got DBC i dont think the users(twitch users getting raided) wants to be prompt to enter a captcha ahahah
Just get a free host and have the program upload to a text file on your site thats what im doing with mine, going to be releasing soon.
Seems pretty good would like to see how it performs Smile
Pretty nice. +1