Austria now forces the vaccine in February 2022
by Minori - November 19, 2021 at 09:17 PM
Title says it all, I think it is far too late for that but better than nothing.
what do you mean by "forces"? Like holding you and injecting you against your will?
(November 19, 2021 at 09:20 PM)Ringer Wrote: what do you mean by "forces"? Like holding you  and injecting you against your will?

Austria is set to become the first country in Europe to require its entire population be vaccinated against COVID-19 by law.

Austrian Chancellor Alexander Schallenberg announced during a press conference Friday that from February 1, 2022, it would be a "requirement to get vaccinated" against COVID-19.

The news comes just days after Austria implemented a lockdown for its unvaccinated residents, which prohibits unvaccinated citizens over the age of 12 from leaving their homes for unessential reasons.

Violators of those measures face fines of up to 1,450 euros, or $1,660.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: User is a toxic and obnoxious shitheel.
(November 19, 2021 at 09:20 PM)Ringer Wrote: what do you mean by "forces"? Like holding you  and injecting you against your will?

No but you literally get a letter by the state with a date already picked for you where you have to show up for the vaccine or you'll be charged daily until you either leave the country or get vaccinated and I am pretty sure if you don't pay at all they will just put you in prison.
(November 19, 2021 at 09:25 PM)Minori Wrote:

No but you literally get a letter by the state with a date already picked for you where you have to show up for the vaccine or you'll be charged daily until you either leave the country or get vaccinated and I am pretty sure if you don't pay at all they will just put you in prison.
That's retarded.
(November 19, 2021 at 09:25 PM)RetroShare Wrote:

Austria is set to become the first country in Europe to require its entire population be vaccinated against COVID-19 by law.

Austrian Chancellor Alexander Schallenberg announced during a press conference Friday that from February 1, 2022, it would be a "requirement to get vaccinated" against COVID-19.

The news comes just days after Austria implemented a lockdown for its unvaccinated residents, which prohibits unvaccinated citizens over the age of 12 from leaving their homes for unessential reasons.

Violators of those measures face fines of up to 1,450 euros, or $1,660.

Yes very true and I think it's the right choice because so many people die daily because of corona that we have to do something. (1.600euro is the income of a pretty good standing person so yeah that price hurts to pay)

(November 19, 2021 at 09:27 PM)Ringer Wrote:
(November 19, 2021 at 09:25 PM)Minori Wrote:

That's retarded.

Not really, they are just trying to get the people to vaccine and stop killing themself with their own stupidity.
- Not really, they are just trying to get the people to vaccine and stop killing themself with their own stupidity.

hahaha you poor, dummy.... you literally know nothing. Just a repeater of bullshit.
Depending on what is read and where, I think many saw the virus problem as an annoyance and started building up ideas as to why the virus appeared nearly two years ago.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Biden expected to call out Trump administration on pace of vaccine distribution ionutxqs79 26 5,079 April 04, 2021 at 11:02 PM
Last Post: dinto
Pfizer/BioNTech say data suggests vaccine 94% effective in preventing asymptomatic in underpressure 16 1,846 March 23, 2021 at 05:59 PM
Last Post: Dredgen Sun
Who's gonna win the vaccine race? Der_Hund 4 703 October 27, 2020 at 04:16 PM
Last Post: Dredgen Sun