Australia ID bucket , just SOME of the files in it, FREE
by Crazyoldfart - September 22, 2021 at 07:17 PM
This has all kinds of shit for ID's from Australia, just to show you these retards should NEVER let people take pictures of your ID & then stick it into an open S3 bucket on Amazon.
    The whole bucket has 983 files in it, but I only downloaded 69 of them, added a note to show where to find the rest & another Australia zipped file called: Australia NDIS Reference Number Reports.zip  ,  which has some medical bull-shit about retards getting government payment to take care of what ever their problems are. Like one guy needed a chair in his shower to take a bath. lol ! You'll see if you check it. ( with PICTURES, for idiots that ask stupid questions. lol !! )
   This is FREE, so don't ask me any stupid questions, get off your ass & look at it.

https://gofile.io/d/RWXlIl         
                        Australia files.rar    (403.2 MB)
A chair in the shower... sounds like a homemade SPA... 😆
Great work mate! Do you have the address of the bucket? Can you also DM me please
(September 23, 2021 at 02:20 AM)silky20smooth20 Wrote: Great work mate! Do you have the address of the bucket? Can you also DM me please

What is a "DM" me ? If you READ the "note I put in the file", you will see where to find them. I put the fuckin' links in it. This is why I keep saying, "don't ask me any stupid questions".
(September 23, 2021 at 05:30 AM)Crazyoldfart Wrote:
(September 23, 2021 at 02:20 AM)silky20smooth20 Wrote: Great work mate! Do you have the address of the bucket? Can you also DM me please

What is a "DM" me ? If you READ the "note I put in the file", you will see where to find them. I put the fuckin' links in it. This is why I keep saying, "don't ask me any stupid questions".

I wish people read first with attention than shitting in comments everytime. Good data bro Tongue
Sorry all, my bad I had a brain freeze. Thank you for the dump again, great stuff!
Thanks man, I will check out if I can crawl the links with my crawler and share all the data if I succeed ^^
(September 23, 2021 at 02:30 PM)SpotnikSignal Wrote: Thanks man, I will check out if I can crawl the links with my crawler and share all the data if I succeed ^^

man, just install awscli and run aws s3 sync  BUCKET .
(September 23, 2021 at 05:35 PM)datahub Wrote:
(September 23, 2021 at 02:30 PM)SpotnikSignal Wrote: Thanks man, I will check out if I can crawl the links with my crawler and share all the data if I succeed ^^

haha yea true now that I think of it, but my crawler also checks wordlists etc. so it's still handy,
but if you know the bucket location then you can do that indeed
(September 23, 2021 at 06:00 PM)SpotnikSignal Wrote:

haha yea true now that I think of it, but my crawler also checks wordlists etc. so it's still handy,

I have shit loads of s3 bucket names and azure blobstore names(about 5x of grayhatwarefare) and just don't have time to turn it into something like that.
(September 23, 2021 at 06:06 PM)datahub Wrote:

I have shit loads of s3 bucket names and azure blobstore names(about 5x of grayhatwarefare) and just don't have time to turn it into something like that.

sick :0 do you perhaps sell that? I just made a script that crawled grayhatwarfare random bucket page and was thinking of using a random word generator script to test bucket names on.
(September 23, 2021 at 06:13 PM)SpotnikSignal Wrote:
(September 23, 2021 at 06:06 PM)datahub Wrote:

sick :0 do you perhaps sell that? I just made a script that crawled grayhatwarfare random bucket page and was thinking of using a random word generator script to test bucket names on.

I can tell you where to get them. I got them from pdns logs and all sorts of logs, for starters you can just download all subdomains of s3.amazonaws.com or azure blobstore from various "threat intel" search engines... and that's how I got them. That's the start, then you can use simple tokenizers or even regex to break the bucket name into words then re-assemble them together for example using dictionary generators from hashcat utils, verify the bucket names against the cloud's dns server.

List every open bucket with infinite recursion depth takes a lot of processing power and storage. I estimate it would at least cost $5000 in elasticsearch cluster per month if you run it on cloud service. A few old computers at home won't cut it if you want to give other people access and have more than 5QPS.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
zincpanic.com email:hash just 23 ( it free. others are cooking) Cesare 1 1,709 October 14, 2021 at 09:24 PM
Last Post: Jimmy02
Driver Licenses, more than 6000 pics. USA, Mexico, Canada. some duplkt files 3k uniq apptelefono 15 4,840 June 01, 2021 at 01:10 AM
Last Post: Lycanroc
For the crybabies that pissed & moaned about FREE, FREE files Crazyoldfart 7 1,835 May 24, 2021 at 11:08 PM
Last Post: Lycanroc