Attack on Reddit
by DatGuyidk - September 22, 2021 at 11:57 PM
Reddit’s been shutdown for about an hour now due to a ddos attack implemented after the anti spam broke. We should expect a second ddos attack since they forgot to close the chat feature.
its been working for me the last hour and still works, wtf you going on about
slow for me. I like some of the subreddits. But for the most part, Reddit is assholes.
Reddit is my favorite community, I made money from gamestop
Who would want to shut down reddit?
(September 23, 2021 at 12:55 AM)Sku11 Wrote: its been working for me the last hour and still works, wtf you going on about

It got back up directly after I posted this thread. You can check redditstatus.com to confirm
Reddit is all time fav, shouldn't have ddos this platform
So it's not a spin off from Attack on Titan then? :(
I wonder if all of the Reddit moderators are having panic attacks or or what. I'm sure The suicide prevention hotline is crashing as they try to reassure all the moderators to just not do anything rash or do it but hang up first.
(October 16, 2021 at 12:22 AM)Sk0day Wrote: I wonder if all of the Reddit moderators are having panic attacks or or what.  I'm sure The suicide prevention hotline is crashing as they try to reassure all the moderators to just not do anything rash or do it but hang up first.

If you look at their status page, you can see that it happens once a month cause all their servers are run off of a single potato
No I believe you're giving them too much credit, the potato that runs a few web hosts servers such as meatspin, blue waffle, etc are being leeched off of by a literal cum stain piggybacking on their servers using the pubic hair combined from every Reddit virgin (should go without saying but this obviously includes all moderators) to form a nigger rigged rj45 into said potato without permission of course

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Gamestop Shorting Reddit Superstonk talerz123 3 138 November 25, 2021 at 12:54 PM
Last Post: Dredgen Sun
How do I evade a sitewide Reddit ban? Noob55 5 310 November 22, 2021 at 05:19 PM
Last Post: ChunkButter
WTF is Reddit Ringer 22 964 October 16, 2021 at 12:16 AM
Last Post: Billy Mays