AstroPID Database - Leaked, Download!
by chmod - June 29, 2017 at 02:43 PM
User 
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the AstroPID Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
In December 2013, the vBulletin forum for the social engineering site known as "AstroPID" was breached and leaked publicly. The site provided tips on fraudulently obtaining goods and services, often by providing a legitimate "PID" or Product Information Description. The breach resulted in nearly 6k user accounts and over 220k private messages between forum members being exposed.

Compromised data: Email addresses, Instant messenger identities, IP addresses, Names, Passwords, Private messages, Usernames, Website activity

ContentsSpoiler
This download consists of 1 SQL file which contains the website's user table, password hashing seems to be using vBulletin's MD5 hashing algorithm. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is 845459F2BF5741FF4422907882E10CA4. Total record count of 5788.
Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Thanks a lot for your contribution
Thank you! I am sad AstroPID died
This thread has been moved to the Official subforum.
This means the data has been verified and compressed by me assuring the smallest possible size furthermore it will be delivered by us and kept online indefinitely.

> Official Database Index <
(June 29, 2017 at 02:43 PM)chmod Wrote:
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the AstroPID Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
In December 2013, the vBulletin forum for the social engineering site known as "AstroPID" was breached and leaked publicly. The site provided tips on fraudulently obtaining goods and services, often by providing a legitimate "PID" or Product Information Description. The breach resulted in nearly 6k user accounts and over 220k private messages between forum members being exposed.

Compromised data: Email addresses, Instant messenger identities, IP addresses, Names, Passwords, Private messages, Usernames, Website activity

ContentsSpoiler
This download consists of 1 SQL file which contains the website's user table, password hashing seems to be using vBulletin's MD5 hashing algorithm. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is 845459F2BF5741FF4422907882E10CA4. Total record count of 5788.
[Hidden Content]
Thank you! I am sad AstroPID diedThank you! I am sad AstroPID died

Thank you! I am sad AstroPID diedThank you! I am sad AstroPID died

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Badoo Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 289 66,280 1 hour ago
Last Post: mano2020
OMGPop Database - Leaked, Download! Amelia 11 1,766 3 hours ago
Last Post: bretmanrock
OGUsers Database - Leaked, Download! [Exclusive] Omnipotent 364 59,051 5 hours ago
Last Post: Nardooooo