Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Asshole that needs to be sherkted and raided ((prank calls))
Dear Raid Forums,
                            It has come to my intention that a asshole is mistreating employes and is a total new fag and needs to be tought a fucking lesson. He calls his dealer ship "King Richards" and acts like a king and thinks he is a king. I want to prove he isn't and needs to go down. Dial 401-434-6985 to raid him end him like a bug no mercy
and at then end tell him we show no mercy to assholes.

Sincerely,

Oboma_is_a_lizard

P.S dont be a "raid" raid in the intent to end him forever and make him say sorry for being a asshole.
(08-14-2015, 06:22 PM)Obamaisalizard Wrote:  Dear Raid Forums,
                            It has come to my intention that a asshole is mistreating employes and is a total new fag and needs to be tought a fucking lesson. He calls his dealer ship "King Richards" and acts like a king and thinks he is a king. I want to prove he isn't and needs to go down. Dial 401-434-6985 to raid him end him like a bug no mercy
and at then end tell him we show no mercy to assholes.

Sincerely,

Oboma_is_a_lizard

P.S dont be a "raid" raid in the intent to end him forever and make him say sorry for being a asshole.

stop being so PJSalt kys
i not salty guys i just pissed very
lmao weak a'f

this screams NYPA.
(08-14-2015, 08:47 PM)Obamaisalizard Wrote:  i not salty guys i just pissed very

your spelling gives me cancer, and that is PJsalt
why did u think i made this post bro XD but really
(08-14-2015, 08:51 PM)Obamaisalizard Wrote:  why did u think i made this post bro XD but really

we are not your personal army, read the rules Rftechpony

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This asshole makes fun of retards Gretto 2 219 07-24-2018, 02:20 AM
Last Post: September_11_2001
  Batman is an asshole who tricked people on discord ValsucksVVal2018 0 305 05-11-2018, 03:56 AM
Last Post: ValsucksVVal2018
  This discord server needs to be raided. ScatFurryGaming 1 259 05-08-2018, 06:36 PM
Last Post: tit
  Raid this asshole! Zeweur 1 235 05-03-2018, 12:58 AM
Last Post: Katyyy
  This lady is taking in calls live! Prepare2Die 1 297 04-17-2018, 09:02 PM
Last Post: $2a$45