Asshole that needs to be sherkted and raided ((prank calls))
by Obamaisalizard - 08-14-2015, 06:22 PM
Dear Raid Forums,
                            It has come to my intention that a asshole is mistreating employes and is a total new fag and needs to be tought a fucking lesson. He calls his dealer ship "King Richards" and acts like a king and thinks he is a king. I want to prove he isn't and needs to go down. Dial 401-434-6985 to raid him end him like a bug no mercy
and at then end tell him we show no mercy to assholes.

Sincerely,

Oboma_is_a_lizard

P.S dont be a "raid" raid in the intent to end him forever and make him say sorry for being a asshole.
(08-14-2015, 06:22 PM)Obamaisalizard Wrote: Dear Raid Forums,
                            It has come to my intention that a asshole is mistreating employes and is a total new fag and needs to be tought a fucking lesson. He calls his dealer ship "King Richards" and acts like a king and thinks he is a king. I want to prove he isn't and needs to go down. Dial 401-434-6985 to raid him end him like a bug no mercy
and at then end tell him we show no mercy to assholes.

Sincerely,

Oboma_is_a_lizard

P.S dont be a "raid" raid in the intent to end him forever and make him say sorry for being a asshole.

stop being so PJSalt kys
i not salty guys i just pissed very
lmao weak a'f

this screams NYPA.
(08-14-2015, 08:47 PM)Obamaisalizard Wrote: i not salty guys i just pissed very

your spelling gives me cancer, and that is PJsalt
why did u think i made this post bro XD but really
(08-14-2015, 08:51 PM)Obamaisalizard Wrote: why did u think i made this post bro XD but really

we are not your personal army, read the rules Rftechpony

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
If there was ever a discord that needed to be raided, it's this one FuckardCain 0 199 05-28-2019, 09:50 AM
Last Post: FuckardCain
Disgusting furry fart fetish Discord server needs to be raided and shut down TimApple 0 450 04-11-2019, 09:12 AM
Last Post: TimApple
M60 is streaming, he gets so mad when he gets raided. thesupasquirtle 1 191 04-09-2019, 01:07 AM
Last Post: September