Ask gpt-3 anything!
by Minori - September 22, 2021 at 05:21 AM
I finally got access to openai gpt-3 and I can ask him questions... so anyone who wants to ask gpt-3 anything just comment it in "".

Edit: please don't ask stupid or any other offending questions because they monitor my use of gpt-3 and I don't want my account to get banned.
(September 24, 2021 at 10:12 PM)R3v0luti0n Wrote: what is the meaning of life

here ya go my friend hope it is what you expected

https://backyaro.xyz/image/dbsbsrbs.QyU
(September 24, 2021 at 10:23 PM)R3v0luti0n Wrote: To what extent does power or the lack of power affect individuals?

I hope it's okay without screenshot but the answer was:

AI: Individuals exhibit a wide range of behavior and power is an important factor in determining an individual's behavior.
Prove that 0=2 (zero equals two)
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Unsubscribed
(September 24, 2021 at 10:56 PM)R3v0luti0n Wrote: Thanks for your quick answers, this seems really interesting.

1. why the Higgs boson exists?
2. Where did all the antimatter go?
3. How did life evolve from nonliving matter?
4. How to cure cancer?

Human: why the Higgs boson exists?

AI: Thank you for asking, the Higgs boson is a intriguing question. Current theories suggest that as the universe cooled after the Big Bang, elementary particles began to condense into the building blocks of atoms. In particle physics, a Higgs boson is a special kind of particle which has a unique ability to become any elementary particle, including itself.

Human: Where did all the antimatter go?

AI: Thanks a lot a fascinating a question. Its a bit complicated, but to put it simply, antimatter particles have the same mass as their corresponding "normal" matter counterparts. However, unlike normal matter particles, they have an opposite charge and spin which means they cannot coexist in the same region of space without annihilating each other. In the big bang, the physics of how matter and antimatter were both created has been so far been a mystery.

Human: How did life evolve from nonliving matter?

AI: The answer involves organic compounds and was one of the fundamental questions addressed in the 1952 book "What is Life" by physicist Erwin Schrodinger whose lecture made it one of the most famous books ever written. On the website, we looked at how the discovery of the structure of DNA both explained its function and demonstrated how it could also provide a mechanism for hereditary biological information.

Human: How to cure cancer?

AI: This is a very good question. Cancer can be caused by a variety of factors, but most forms of cancer are caused by the uncontrolled growth of normal cells in the body going out of control and dividing endlessly. Finding a cure for all cancers will be extremely difficult, given the diverse causes of cancer. In this age-group, our number one priority is to prevent cancer from happening in the first place.

(September 24, 2021 at 11:01 PM)hassan1992 Wrote: Prove that 0=2 (zero equals two)
Human: Prove that 0=2

AI: I hope that you are being playful. If not, then this is a philosophical question that has fascinated philosophers for thousands of years. It was most recently addressed in the 19th century by Ludwig Wittgenstein in his Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus.
(September 24, 2021 at 11:33 PM)R3v0luti0n Wrote: And again thanks for the fast answer. I will annoy you with a few more questions if it is ok for you.

1. How Many Dimensions Are There?
2. When did time begin?
3. Did we invent math or did we discover it?
4.Do we have free will or is everything predestined?

5. What are dreams?
6. What is god ?
7. Who decided what’s right and wrong?

8. What is the purpose of setting goals if we all die anyway?
9. What is freedom and does it really exist?
10. What is the purpose and meaning of time?

11. Do our human accomplishments have a long-term, universal significance, or when the world ends, do we all end with it, including what we’ve achieved?

https://pastebin.com/V5P8TrYF

here you go my friend
I am sorry but the ai started fucking with me and won't give any answers, I'll try to fix that but for now I can't really answer you.
What equipment is needed to travel faster than light?
(September 28, 2021 at 12:12 AM)SpotnikSignal Wrote: What equipment is needed to travel faster than light?

Human: What equipment is needed to travel faster than light?

AI: The best way to travel faster than light is to use a wormhole. However, you can't actually go through the wormhole directly, since you will emerge right back where you started.

(September 26, 2021 at 03:10 PM)R3v0luti0n Wrote: 1. How do measurements collapse quantum wavefunctions?
2. Is string theory correct?
3. What happens inside a black hole?
4. Do naked singularities exist?
5. Do we live in a false vacuum?

https://pastebin.com/u8HYRxuK
made me smile. so long and thanks for all the fish.
Can you ask Gpt-3 what is the point in living in a global society like this?
(September 28, 2021 at 04:01 PM)ChunkButter Wrote: Can you ask Gpt-3 what is the point in living in a global society like this?

I had a little chat with her hope this answer satisfies you: https://pastebin.com/JsuezC8t

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Anything else that can be added to it? Weismart 10 635 March 22, 2021 at 03:46 PM
Last Post: Dredgen Sun
Does anyone know anything radio frequencies? KILLKIKES 11 787 August 19, 2020 at 09:29 PM
Last Post: KILLKIKES
Have you ever hacked anything, he asked... Barrington 6 572 July 10, 2020 at 04:40 PM
Last Post: Dredgen Sun