Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Asik is a weird ass faggot
So, the other day i was showing my dick in a hangout like usual, nothing strange.  Asik then takes it upon himself to tell me that he is sexual aroused and shows his erect penis.  Im not gonna hate on him that his penis was smaller erect than I was flacid, but he had to make it weird.  He has currently asked me multiple times to expose myself, he has made it weird for me to do regular activities.  He has snapchatted me pictures of his dick and of his asshole asking for me to fuck it, i feel very uncomfortable with his behavior and i just wanted to share.
(04-13-2017, 10:59 PM)DrCocktor Wrote:  So, the other day i was showing my dick in a hangout like usual, nothing strange.  Asik then takes it upon himself to tell me that he is sexual aroused and shows his erect penis.  Im not gonna hate on him that his penis was smaller erect than I was flacid, but he had to make it weird.  He has currently asked me multiple times to expose myself, he has made it weird for me to do regular activities.  He has snapchatted me pictures of his dick and of his asshole asking for me to fuck it, i feel very uncomfortable with his behavior and i just wanted to share.

nice pasta bro +support
(04-13-2017, 11:02 PM)Asik Wrote:  
(04-13-2017, 10:59 PM)DrCocktor Wrote:  So, the other day i was showing my dick in a hangout like usual, nothing strange.  Asik then takes it upon himself to tell me that he is sexual aroused and shows his erect penis.  Im not gonna hate on him that his penis was smaller erect than I was flacid, but he had to make it weird.  He has currently asked me multiple times to expose myself, he has made it weird for me to do regular activities.  He has snapchatted me pictures of his dick and of his asshole asking for me to fuck it, i feel very uncomfortable with his behavior and i just wanted to share.

nice pasta bro +support

Wait what is this thread about again?
Asik has made it weird for me to show my dick, thats a really hard thing to do. This is the only time i feel uncomfortable on this site. Goodjob
cant we all just hang our dicks in peace
Wtf, lol what is wrong with u
Ban reason: Multiaccounting to evade a mass spam warning (Permanent)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What happened to asik?? 1337み 2 123 10-11-2018, 03:16 PM
Last Post: STARTEXMISLEAD
  Asik is probably hacking rf members to -rep me Zador 4 1,107 09-04-2017, 04:02 PM
Last Post: McChicken
  Should Asik Be Banned? Zador 12 2,561 08-11-2017, 07:09 PM
Last Post: Omnipotent
  I have really weird cases of precognition MemeMachine 12 1,827 08-03-2017, 10:30 AM
Last Post: goll89
  The Weird Shit Happening in America McChicken 6 940 07-18-2017, 03:40 PM
Last Post: goll89